HFS The Original Pau Yuen Woo Tong Balm

HFS The Original Pau Yuen Woo Tong Balm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And this has been mentioned on R eddit and elsewhere. Some guys put up with it, some say the burning is a sign it’s working. But plenty of users give up PYT for this reason. If you’re looking for that *real* review, because we’ve all been there, then just know that this works.

When I would wake up in the morning, while flaccid I would grab under the glans and pull straight up into the sky. I noticed that when I stretched it, I would IK no matter what. I would focus my breathing and relax and hold it for 30 seconds. Trying extremely hard not to kegal, I would do a couple sets and then go on with my day. If anyone else decides to try this, I'd be interested in hearing your experiences. But proceed with caution - this stuff is POWERFUL! I can't be 100% certain it was the Kanna that made the difference, and sometimes the stars just align and these things happen. It might be a while before I can test it out again, but I'd definitely recommend people giving it a go. In their online guidance for therapists, the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists here in the UK recommend EMLA cream.For more advice on overcoming PE a little more organically, without creams and products, see my self-help PE course. Instructions tell you to apply it and wait 15 minutes before intercourse. One customer said that that he applied it twice one hour apart and another said he used it twice, two hours apart. The latter said he went from lasting two minutes to lasting 30 minutes. EDIT 2: I used Kanna extract powder (NOT the 100:1) from Bush Doctor in the UK. The recommended UK supplier according to the r/Kanna sub is Green Eyed Creeper but they currently don't have any extract powder available. As ever, test it on your arm first and if you’re using a condom for contraception, don’t add EMLA into the mix. So... I did not wash it (which now seems foolish reading some accounts of people having blood spots) for the whole night. This morning I did feel a stronger effect. I felt still minor IK but it took me minutes longer than normal to reach PoNR. Still not as potent as I had wished, but I did not try the balm so I can't compare.

Dude, I did the exact same thing. I couldn't find any Pau Yeun Tong in my country so yesterday I bought some clove oil essentials. Just like you did I put some drops on my glans and OMG it was burning like hell, I had to wash immediately. Of course, it did not have any effect. So I tried some time later diluting 2 drops with olive oil and applying it. The burning was bearable and I tried edging about 4hr later and the effect was kind of visible, it kept me from reaching PoNR longer than usual (I did not ejaculate earlier that day so that's not a reason) but eventually I had to stop.

EMLA cream isn’t as hardcore as PYT balm, I know. But it’s an effective way to give yourself a confidence boost with much less risk of the old burning urethra.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop