Oral-B iO4 Electric Toothbrush With Revolutionary iO Technology, Gifts For Women / Men, 1 Toothbrush Head, 4 Modes With Teeth Whitening, UK 2 Pin Plug, Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Oral-B iO4 Electric Toothbrush With Revolutionary iO Technology, Gifts For Women / Men, 1 Toothbrush Head, 4 Modes With Teeth Whitening, UK 2 Pin Plug, Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Those with displays show a battery icon and a percentage of the remaining charge after each brushing session. Colour or not, they operate in the same way and provide extra functionality. For example, you can change the handle language, change the colour of the smart ring or even reset the brush. I often describe Oral-B brushes as providing an intense and almost aggressive clean. It’s the best way I can describe the sensation of the round brush head passing over the teeth and gums. It can be quite satisfying, your teeth instantly feel cleaner, but I know it’s not a sensation everyone likes. Particularly if you are used to the softer experience given by sonic toothbrushes from the likes of Philips Sonicare or Colgate.

iO4 | Oral-B UK iO4 | Oral-B UK

The modes are whiten, daily clean, sensitive and gum care. For most people, this will be plenty. No, there’s no dedicated tongue cleaning mode, but the toothbrushing police aren’t going to come for you if you use another setting to brush your tongue. iO Series smart pressure sensor – different LED colors and their meaning They all clean as well as each other All Oral-B brushes fall short here, but the iO5 has some of the best battery performance from an iO brush. I achieved an average of 17 days of use from a full charge of the lithium-ion battery.

Pharmacy product

I can’t categorically say what’s causing such variance. My suspicion is the color displays. I will often see it activated as a result of vibration or movement nearby, thus drawing power from the battery. The iO7, 8 and 9 come with a premium magnetic charging stand Brushing for the recommended minimum of 2 minutes twice a day achieves maximum plaque removal. Yet many people brush for as little as 45-70 seconds per day. If space saving is the absolute priority here, it might be worth considering other products. But that comes with a whole host of other challenges. In short, the better toothbrushes still have bulkier cases. Reply There is potentially more e-waste generated as a result of the Bluetooth connectivity, but it’s not as bad as the handles in the range that have displays built in.

Oral-B iO5 Review - Electric Teeth Oral-B iO5 Review - Electric Teeth

A brush head should be replaced after about 3 months. After this, the bristles clean less effectively and are more abrasive on the teeth and gums. There may also be an increased amount of bacterial build up. After spending 12 years in consumer technology, it was in 2014 that he focused his attention on dental health, having experienced first-hand the challenge of choosing a new toothbrush. I want to buy either the iO6 or iO9, to help make sure I’m sufficiently cleaning all surfaces of my teeth, so hopefully I can learn to do a better job. I don’t mind if sometimes I have to clean longer because the app doesn’t keep up. The iO9 is currently nearly 2.5x the price of the iO6 so I’m trying to figure out if it is worth the premium.If you know you tend to brush with a lot of force, the iO5 could help prevent you from doing unnecessary damage to the teeth and gums.

Oral-B iO4 Lavender Electric Toothbrush Designed By Braun - Boots Oral-B iO4 Lavender Electric Toothbrush Designed By Braun - Boots

What sets them apart are additional features. Examples include more brushing modes, in-handle display and ‘smart’ (Bluetooth) technology. These are nice-to-have, but not critical. I agree with many of the points. Not sure I do about the toothpaste, you only need a pea sized amount really. You don't have permission to access "http://www.argos.co.uk/browse/health-and-beauty/electric-toothbrushes/c:29231/brands:oral%252Db/" on this server.

You will also learn how long each secontion needs to be brushed, in fact ask your dentist next time and they will show you how to hold it and what to do. Included with some models is an accessory known as the brush head refill holder. This is a little stand cum travel case for brush heads. A single Ultimate Clean head is included with the iO4. Alongside the Gentle Care head, it is one of our preferred options from the 4 different styles of iO brush heads available. The iO3, 4 and iO5 have a yellow light that illuminates in the center of the cleaning mode button. The handle will vibrate too. Thanks Jon. Here’s what Oral-B (Procter & Gamble) told me in response to my question about the Costco Genius model.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop