Grampa's Weeder - The Original Stand Up Weed Puller Tool With Long Handle - Made With Real Bamboo & 4-Claw Steel Head Design - Easily Remove Weeds Without Bending, Pulling, or Kneeling

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Grampa's Weeder - The Original Stand Up Weed Puller Tool With Long Handle - Made With Real Bamboo & 4-Claw Steel Head Design - Easily Remove Weeds Without Bending, Pulling, or Kneeling

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Stand-up weeders generally weigh between 1 and 5 pounds. If weight is an important consideration, look for a plastic, aluminum, or bamboo shaft. Handle The 39-inch height is comfortable for a wide range of users, and a simple push-button release makes it easy to deposit the weed where required. The combination of performance, materials, and price makes this one of the best garden tools we looked at for those on a limited budget.

Plug-style weeders have a cylindrical base rather than blades and remove plugs of earth. Use this type of product to weed, plant bulbs, or test the soil. Grampa's stand-up weed puller is the best way to keep your garden beautiful and weed-free without harmful chemicals. Pulling weeds can, in fact, cause more weeds to grow, especially if you inadvertently distribute the weeds you’ve pulled across the lawn. While using herbicides is the most effective way to prevent further weed growth, they have disadvantages: They can be harmful to children, pets, and the planet. Q. What do you do with garden weeds? Have you ever had a garden where the weeds seemed to pop up overnight? When it comes to weeding, there is no other tool that can do the job better than Grampa's Weeder. This one-of-a-kind gardening tool eliminates weeds with ease and without any effort on your part. With just one pass through your garden, Grampa's Weeder will help you get rid of pesky weeds in your yard. Since most stand-up weeders remove relatively sizable chunks of earth, they’re not the ideal tool for flower beds or vegetable gardens because of the risk of damaging the surrounding more delicate plants. Garden tip: Weeding is easiest shortly after a rainfall when the ground is slightly moist. Length and WeightGardening became a whole lot easier with this Grampa’s Weeder! It allows you to weed without bending, kneeling, pulling or using chemicals. I found Grampa's Weeder to be an excellent addition to my gardening tools. It gets the job done fast and is easy on your body too! I love that I can stand up while weeding. My philosophy is to always work smarter not harder and Grampa's Weeder does just that!

Combines ergonomic offset handle, reinforced foot platform with viewing window, and easy-eject mechanism Some weeders can be complicated and hard to use, but the Grampa's Weeder is a perfect weed puller for anyone in any situation. This versatile gardening tool from ProPlugger has five different functions. It works as a bulb planter, lawn and sod plugger, stand-up weeder, fertilizing tool, and soil sampler. It’s a wise choice for deep-rooted species, such as wild onions, thistles, and dandelions.Weed-release systems prevent seeds from being strewn across the yard and causing more weeds to grow.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop