Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA Full Black

Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA Full Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The honeycomb airflow is where the Dead Rabbit V2 shines. It’s nicely restricted, even more so than the Drop Dead. I enjoyed vaping on this RDA with the honeycomb airflow wide open but if you don’t like a tighter draw on your RDA, you can always vape with the airflow slots if you don’t mind the whistling. Hellvape จึงได้พัฒนาห้องเครื่องให้มีขนาดที่ใหญ่ขึ้น รองรับลวดได้หลากหลาย จะลวด Fuse Clapton หรือ Alien ก็มาได้เลย นอกจากนี้ยังสามารถใส่ได้ถึง 2 คอยล์ และการออกแบบเสาวางคอยล์แบบใหม่ทีจะช่วยอำนวยความสะดวกในการใช้งานให้ง่ายยิ่งขึ้น ด้วยช่องใส่ขาลวดแบบตั้งตรง ไม่ต้องมาพลิกเอียงอีกต่อไป จัดลวดได้ง่าย วางสำลีแบบไม่ลำบาก และมีอ่างน้ำยาที่ลึก สามารถกักเก็บน้ำยาได้เยอะ แม้จะเป็นอะตอมหยดสูบก็ตาม ปรับแต่งได้ตามสไตล์ของคุณเอง I really like the airflow on this one, it’s smooth and almost silent. I thought that the dual airflow on the Fat Rabbit RTA was good, but even half open this RTA produces a rich cloud production with great flavour to match! The mouthpiece is held in position by an O-ring, around this top section is a cut-out pattern for decoration. The RDA has a honeycomb style airflow to help get the most out of your flavours and plenty of room in the juice well for cotton and liquid.

Advertising has been engraved onto the metal coil cover that includes the Dead Rabbit logo one side and the other says “Dead Rabbit 3”. Forget about vaping at 30-40W – or you won’t get the best from your dripper. The Dead Rabbit 3 can easily handle power levels of over 85W. It produces dense, flavourful vapour. By playing with the airflow settings you can make hotter or much cooler vapour with the large openings. This dripper doesn’t hiss and works well whatever e-liquid you choose. It isn’t the dripper of the year, but it is still a decent, easy dripper. In summary Hellvape has included all normal info lightly engraved onto the bottom of the base – the RDA name, Hellvape logo and the standard recycle and CE marks. Chain vaping the Dead Rabbit V3 was a great experience for me at 55W. I did notice that the tank does get very hot while chain vaping, but it soon cooled down due to the stainless steel construction! Note: When it comes to using RDA, RTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.Because I’m a bit anal of how my toppers look, I swapped the Stainless Steel airflow rings and its mouthpiece from the 2 nd Dead Rabbit Pro RDA they sent, mainly because I preferred the look on the Gunmetal cap! Introducing the HellVape Dead Rabbit Solo RDA - 6th Anniversary Edition, a stunning piece of vaping craftsmanship. With its new blue purple, pink blue, and blue silver designs, this RDA adds a touch of elegance to your vaping setup. To further increase device compatibility, included with each RDA is a hollow BF (Bottom Feeding) pin as well as a standard 510 pin. The BF pin turns the Dead Rabbit 2 into a squonk RDA, enabling you to use it with a range of squonk devices. The 510 pin, when fitted, lets you use it with standard vape devices. This 4 piece RDA is a pleasure to use, due to how easy it is to build on, and it’s versatility for vapers who like different vaping styles. Love to drip? No problems! You’re a squonker? You’re covered there too! You can even get a mouth to lung draw from it, even if it’s built mainly for larger airflow and bigger, denser clouds. Admittedly for me with both airflows wide open at 45W it produces excellent vapour, although for me the flavour was a bit on the muted side.

Yes” this is another great looking topper from Hellvape, it’s a ridiculously easy RTA to use and maintain. Would I buy this RTA again due loss or damage?

Pros:

The tank is solidly built and quite heavy even when empty the weight is 59g! Design is good with an excellent standard of manufacture! The original Dead Rabbit and the v2 had separate airflow styles, but you needed to use a different cap for both. With the new v3, the two styles (slotted and honeycomb) feature on the same cap, so no need to swap them out. Hellvape have also mentioned in their promotional advertising that this version of the RTA is leak free – we shall see! The 510 threading has been turned well, the gold plated connection pin sits out enough to be used with a mechanical device!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop