Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1, Requires AQARA HUB, Smart Blind Motor with Schedule and Voice Control, Rechargeable with Long Battery Life, Compatible with HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT

£8.495
FREE Shipping

Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1, Requires AQARA HUB, Smart Blind Motor with Schedule and Voice Control, Rechargeable with Long Battery Life, Compatible with HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As for the downside, I puzzled my brain and can only think of one tiny hiccup. During the configuration of scenarios, I was confused by ‘Time’ and ‘Acting Time’ for part of the conditions to be met. For some reason, when I set a ‘Time’, I could not save the scenario successfully. Apart from that, the shade driver E1 is a perfect solution to add smart control for the roller shades. I have other devices using Z2M that are working without any issues so the problem seems to be isolated only to this device. Also to note, after a while, the device works again as intended regardless of the errors still showing up in the Z2M logs. Has anyone experienced anything similar in Z2M? This is my first experience with Aqara. After reading about some of their upcoming products showcased at CES 2022, I was excited to try them. I was not disappointed. I setup the Aqara roller shade companion E1 ( ZNJLBL01LM) on Z2M a couple days ago and initially everything seemed to be working properly. More recently, every now and then, the roller shade stops working with the error (Data request failed with error: 'MAC transaction expired' (240))' The Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 is a retrofit roller shade controller that does not require a complicated installation and can work with your existing Roller Shade by operating the beaded cord. It does not require dedicated wiring and can run both wirelessly from the built-in re-chargeable battery or being plugged into a power supply via the provided USB Type-C cable. Bundled with an M2 Hub, this enables remote control from outside the home and full voice control activation with Alexa, Google and Apple Home. In addition, thanks to the latest releases from Aqara, the M2 hub now supports Matter, the latest smart home standard.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but since I live in a home with roller blinds in each bedroom, it had been a goal of mine to at least get some of these blinds automated. With the cost of custom automated blinds being out of my reach, ‘Retrofit’ options (meaning a solution that adds smart functionality to existing blinds) seemed to be the easiest option. NAS and larger capacity microSD support: Apart from the microSD card, which now has an increased maximum capacity of up to 512 GB, the G2H Pro also supports local NAS storage that uses the Samba protocol.Disclosure: We were provided this product by Aqara free of charge to use and review. That does not influence our views.

One-Button Control: Thanks to the Aqara Home app, the full operation of your roller shade can be done by pressing only one button such as the Aqara Mini Switch. Event Timeline and Notifications**: With the G2H Pro, when your Aqara sensors are triggered by an event such as opening the door, it will be marked on the video timeline, and you will be able to see video notifications.

What's in the box?

Custom Ringtones and Timelapse: Custom ringtones are finally here! Users’ favourite feature allows the G2H Pro to play uploaded recordings and use them in automation. Apart from that, the camera now supports timelapse clips generation, which allows summarizing the day in one short video. So, first things first, I got the Driver connected to the hub. Again, this was a doddle, and I was connected in no time. The app walks you through it. Aqara recommends charging the battery for 2 and a half hours before you set it up. This starter kit includes everything you need to transform your ordinary roller shades into intelligent, automated devices. Whether you’re new to home automation or a seasoned enthusiast, this kit offers easy installation, precise control, and a world of possibilities to enhance your living space. Get started on your journey to a smarter home with the Aqara Roller Shade Driver Starter Kit. This kit provides the tools you need to elevate your living space, offering control, convenience, and endless possibilities. Welcome to the future of home automation – welcome to Aqara.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop