Twisted Love: the TikTok sensation! Fall into a world of addictive romance...

£4.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

BRIDGET ahhh my princess. Without spoiling anything about the changes in Bridget's life apart from the obvious, I must say that I really like this woman. That's not news, I like all Ana Huang women, the men are the problem for me. I liked Bridget more than I did Ava, her chapters were a breath of fresh air. To be completely honest with you, I liked her a lot, but I can't really explain to you why because she didn't have much substance, just like the rest of the character cast. Rhys painted her from a whole different perspective, but I loved her descriptions as much as I did reading from her POV. I wish we got more explanation on her career, I would love to have seen her do something unrelated to her romantic relationship. Also, her relationship with her brother Nikolai wasn't the best, having her trauma bond with him would make this book so much better in my opinion. Undoubtedly, Stella and Christian are many readers’ favourite Twisted couple. Their chemistry and show-burn romance is top-notch.

Parents should first read any movie, series, book, or game about their parenting guide, then they can find out whether it is suitable for their children. Sexual Content But Ana brought me out of that weird slump. Her writing style is smooth. After a couple of chapters, I was absorbed into the story, liking Ava for her sunshine like personality and intrigued by Alex and his mysterious past. The story is in dual POVs so we get to know both of them. Exhibit B: How he threatened Madeline and her father's company after he found out she pushed Ava to the pool. The thing that bothered me the most, however, wasn't the writing, it was the TIME JUMPS. This was insane. I felt like this book was just a bunch of one-shots (by that I'm not talking about the smut but rather emphasizing how uncoherent the story was, it felt like a collection of short stories about the protagonists) and absurdly huge time jumps in between. Often times, I found myself really enjoying the story and the progression of it and then boom, A THREE-MONTH TIME JUMP that provided nothing but gave the author a chance to move on with the next plot point without building any relationships between the characters. Bridgett My gorgeous girlfriend😝 I want to be her just so I can have Rhys duhhh She is such a sweet and selfless character and that's what I love the most about her.Both Ava and Alex were two characters I enjoyed reading about, and I absolutely loved the dual pov. Ava's character definitely impacted me more compared to Alex's. She's actually a whole sunshine, a photographer who's always remaining optimistic and sure everything will turn out well. She puts others before her, and it took her a while to finally see for herself that she needed and deserved better. I found her character development to be a fresh breath of air, if I'm honest, because I could relate to how she puts others first, or how commonly she fakes her emotions to please others. Not only that, but I found her to be strong for putting herself in a position that would sooner or later trigger her phobia. Her fear of water was something she wanted to conquer, and while Alex was someone who helped her, I was so glad to see how it was something she took into her own hands as well.

This is my first read by Ana Huang, and definitely not the last. At first, I wondered how Twisted Love would be different from the other books that follow similar tropes. However, I HAVE TO MENTION the best trope of all. The one that brought tears to my eyes. The "I AM NOT LIKE OTHER GUYS!!!!!" but I will talk exactly like Christian Grey every time I get the chance. (so he kind is like one guy) The book was good, I just loved it. I was hooked up with what was happening between the main characters of the story as it was unexpected. It is of my top ten books.Admittedly, possessiveness and jealousy are not things I like in men, whether it’s fictional or real life. But although I knew it was a big part of Twisted Love, I couldn’t resist the rest of what it was offering. The author appeared on my TikTok FYP, which is how I heard about this book. Her video mentioned groveling, and I was sold. I then saw it featured a possessive and jealous hero, which honestly turned me off, but then she started naming the rest of the tropes, and I was sold once again. The politics was also ridiculous but didn't bother me too much. I'm not a fan of politics in general and if I were, I wouldn't be reading Twisted Games, I would read a book on the royal family or whatever. Yeah... Ava thinks Alex is an emotionless robot so Ava and her friends decide to put that theory to the test. This leads to them spending loads of time together but Ava is haunted by memories she can’t clearly remember and Alex has his own demons to fight. Twisted Love has a spice level of 3/5, being the least spicy book in the series. Twisted Love Spicy Chapters

YES! As of this post’s publication, each of the four books in the Twisted Love series can be read in Kindle Unlimited. ok so basically the plot is girl MC, Ava falls in love with brothers best friend and brothers best friend is a textbook genius with an IQ of 160 named AlexRhys is also the most perfect man ever!!! He’s definitely the best Twisted man and he might not be YOUR favourite but you can definitely admit that he is THE BEST out of all the Twisted men! Like the way he stood by Bridget no matter what, fought so strongly for their love and is willing to give up everything just to see her happy?!!! I’m crying, screaming… This is Bridget and Rhys’s love story and they are so swoon worthy. Bridget is kind, smart and is the beautiful princess of Eldorra. Rhys is hot, possessive, protective and her bodyguard. Rhys refuses to ever get involved with his clients but he can’t seem to stay away from her. Bridget’s brother has abdicated the crown for love so she must prepare to be queen while hiding her forbidden romance with Rhys. Their pining, passion, chemistry and secret touches were chefs kiss 💋🔥❤️!! Twisted Love is suitable for kids above 18 as it contains strong language, violence, and lots of s@x scenes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop