Soul Coaching: 28 Days to Discover the Real You

Soul Coaching: 28 Days to Discover the Real You

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We also give breath and attention to the science and alchemy of Somatic Soul Coaching™ and support deep inquiry and embodied application along the way. This program is full and deep and profound. This empowering process is also great if you experience issues such as self-confidence, self-esteem, relationship issues, anxiety, money worries, health issues and negative emotions or limiting beliefs. The schedule involves live calls every 2-3 weeks plus practice coaching, writing, and learning pod activities in between the live calls. Expect to dedicate approximately 16 hours every month to live calls and 26+ hours every month to coursework. You can learn more about the course schedule here.

From CEOs to parents to teachers to entrepreneurs to influencers to digital nomads and everyone in between. Given the chance to rewire their nervous system, my clients are now all happier, healthier and living in greater alignment with their life’s purpose. You’ll hear from our current students about what their experience has been. They’ll tell you all about the ways that this learning is changing how they work, make money, parent and live.I recently attended a confidence building course via zoom with Paula Madden. At the beginning of the course, I had an awful lot of difficult things going on in my personal life which I found totally overwhelming and caused me great distress and upset. Both past and present. Paula was very professional and put me at ease from the beginning, she had a gentle and understanding nature and helped me deal with my feelings and to find a different way of looking at things myself and how I saw each situation, also how to calm myself when things relapsed as they do. I found Paula to be extremely professional, compassionate and understanding, I felt totally comfortable discussing my personal circumstances with her. I have continued to use the thing I learnt on a regular basis. Thank you, Paula, for the new me Live group classroom sessions where you’ll be learning from Dana, other faculty and guest experts in real time and where you can ask questions and play with the Somatic Soul Coach™methodology… Formal Soul Coaching tools & principles can also be beautifully layered into your existing practice as a holistic health practitioner, therapist or counsellor. As the world continues to digitise, the integration of technology into soul coaching underscores the adaptability of this practice, making it more accessible and versatile than ever before. Cultural and Spiritual Diversity in Soul Coaching

Paula has a very caring energy and is easy to talk to. She was able to help me uncover issues that have been affecting me, and with her guidance, work on positive solutions. The whole experience with Paula was very uplifting and empowering. Thoroughly recommend Paula to help you change your life for the better. I started the Somatic Soul Coach™School because I saw a need for a more body-centered approach to coaching. I’ve had a professional coaching practice for over 10 years and have witnessed again and again the life-changing impact that getting more in touch with the body has on my clients. Working with a Soul Coach for Purpose helps you ‘locate your inner truth” and discover your authentic self. To help you locate your true meaning. Of course, this will be different things to different people. No one has the same pathway. Your perception of how the world looks, your identify, what may be of hope and aspiration will be different. You will want to seek answers to the most pressing questions. Clients come to us needing clarity and guidance within various life challenges: health, relationships, career, difficult emotional states, etc.How to prepare for the 8-month live certification program—from scheduling to setting up a support network to preparing your body… You’ll also need training and knowledge of coaching techniques, and the best source for honing coaching abilities is life coaching programs. They will ensure that you gain a deep understanding of soul coaching and receive enough practice to build your confidence to guide others on their paths of introspection and soul connection. Factors to Consider When Choosing a Soul Coaching Certification I met Caroline about 16 years ago at her home teaching raw food classes. I then attended her day retreat, as well as, a few more classes offered at her home. As I deepened my own journey on the raw/vegan path and spiritual evolution, I attended the nutrition program at CSNN where Caroline taught the mind, body spirit component of the course. That was over a decade ago, and I always felt that I would connect with her in some capacity in the future. Receiving her newsletters over the years, The SoulCoach Training caught my attention. It came at a perfectly aligned time on my own personal journey, and I could not have been more elated to receive the teachings and wisdom that Caroline had to offer. I’d also like to share that the sense of feeling connected and grounded has made a profound impact on my life. With the gentle guidance facilitated throughout the course, I have unearthed the effortlessness and inclusion bringing awareness to presence cultivates. It’s has been incredibly liberating to better recognize the infinite space that supports my being. There are so many coaching certifications available now that it can be difficult to choose the one that’s right for you. To help you decide, here are some of the key takeaways from the Somatic Soul Coach™ School certification program:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop