12 Pack Professional Nail File Set Double-Sided 100/180 Grit Emery Board Manicure Tools For Nail Grooming and Styling (White)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

12 Pack Professional Nail File Set Double-Sided 100/180 Grit Emery Board Manicure Tools For Nail Grooming and Styling (White)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

White Buffer Block - For removing shine from the natural nail prior to product application and removing course scratches from the surface of the sculpted nail. You also have the option to give instructions for the goods to be left in a safe place; however goods are left at your own risk. With its shapeable qualities and ergonomic design, this nail file ensures optimal control and precision. Whether you are looking for a durable nail file or a professional gel brush, in the Gelish range, you will find everything you need for artistic nail designs! Please note: Goods cannot be delivered during weekends or public holidays and these do not count as working days.

Wooden File - For filing the free edge of the natural nail during PREP, traditional manicure, and SPA manicure. I was very shocked when this happened and I thought maybe it was a coincidence and somehow I’d done something else, although I couldn’t think what.It can be used to file any type of nail enhancement, from false nails to gel nails to acrylics and your natural nails. Halo Elite Files can be fully sanitised leaving your clients rest assured that hygiene is a top priority.

Traditional Straight - For making small corrections and smoothing the rough surface of convex and blending the product in the cuticle area and lateral sidewalls. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. These files allows the nail professional to file the natural nail and nail enhancement accurately and with ease.Quarter Moon Combo - Combo for product removal and reduction of excessive product with 100 grit and refining nail enhancements with 180 grit. Invest in quality, durability, and performance - get your Nail File 100/180 Grit today and experience the difference. Be sure to check with your local, state and federal regulations regarding proper sanitation laws if using this product in a salon. Create the most amazing manicures and pedicures and achieve professional results each and every time, only with Gelish!

Our files are sealed across the middle, meaning both you and your client can be sure hygiene is a top priority and the file is being used for the first time.

A similar service is available to selected European countries through DPD, please see details below.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop