Crisps bouquet- gift for any celebration

Crisps bouquet- gift for any celebration

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Complained to seller but he sent me a nasty message back, I wrote to him again but he has ignored me. To keep your flowers looking their best for longer, change the water and add flower food, every 2-3 days. I wanted to showcase that Autumn isn’t just about the rich, cosy, warm colours, but can also be recreated with fresh, crisp, pure tones of green, grey, white and clear. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

This piece brings in a variety of flower styles and designs to play with textures, along with the variety of opaque and transparent glass to recreate those fresh mornings where the mist lays like a blanket across the fields. At Chocoholic Bouquet we believe there is no better way to say happy Easter gifting your family, friends and loved ones with one of our Kettle Chips Easter Bunny Crisp Bouquets.Please note, while my flowers are much sturdier than you would think, due to the postal service they have to endure, occasionally products will arrive damaged.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. If there is a specific selection of crisps you would like or a certain colour of paper then please feel free to message. Some of them just don't like this weather at all, therefore, we shall make reasonable substitutions inline with our substitution policy if/when necessary.

Arranged in water, this bouquet features oriental lilies, roses, spray roses, freesia, alstroemeria and hydrangea.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. The images are meant to convey style and feel, however we do our best to recreate the exact arrangement.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Our chocolate/sweet bouquets are handmade and gift wrapped in clear cellophane with a beautiful fabric bow and ribbons that compliment the bouquet. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Due to the seasonal availability of flowers it may be necessary to vary individual stems from those shown.Each petal is added, one at a time, shaping the glass to create the perfect bloom before placing it into a kiln to anneal. Thank you for the time you have spent with us on the platform and for giving us the opportunity to bring a little bit of joy into your life.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop