Rage Against The Machine

Rage Against The Machine

RRP: £20.40
Price: £10.2
£10.2 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And just a tip; the MASTERDISK in the runout is VERY faint. You'll have to clean the fingerprints off and hope there aren't too many hairline scuffs. Version with 'S01..' in matrix and no CB-code, no 'Made in Austria' on disc, both SID-codes and BIEM. Rated number 24 on the Rolling Stone's list of "100 Greatest Metal Albums of All Time", the album peaked at number 1 on the US Billboard Heatseekers chart and number 45 on the US Billboard 200 and has gone on to achieve triple platinum sales certification in the US and produced four singles: Even the images are fuzzy on this. It’s fine and has a nice matte sleeve, but I wish it was a little better.

Whether the etching is an RL or not, it sounds like an RL to me. This is obviously a much heavier album than any of those, but the sound is similar - most similar to the AC/DC presses, but with more low end. The band released their demo also Rage Against The Machine, 11 months prior which contained earlier recordings of 7 out of 12 songs found on this album.I think some people here may have got their wires crossed over this reissue? I dont think Vlado Meller had much to do with the sound on this issue...maybe just the digital? Btw, i hate most of what he lays his hands on.... Version without DADC logo and silver disc, BIEM/STEMRA, CB 791 and no SID-codes. Inner ring without etching. With politically themed lyrical content, the album artwork was notable for featuring a graphic photograph of Thích Quảng Đức committing self-immolation. Rage Against the Machine was a critical success upon release with several critics noting the album's politically motivated agenda as well as de la Rocha's strong delivery. Version without DADC logo and blue striped disc, BIEM/STEMRA, CB 791 and no SID-codes. Inner ring without etching.

One way or another, I also have the 20th anniversary press, and hearing that side by side with this, it’s like an entirely different album. The amount of detail, the soundstage, the dynamics - everything you want from a top notch record, it’s here. The bass guitar in particular sounds like it’s in the room. Anyway, this sounds great to me. It has nice resonating bass that goess really deep and i couldnt tell if this is analog or digital but would guess analog.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop