Final Offer (Dreamland Billionaires)

Final Offer (Dreamland Billionaires)

RRP: £14.68
Price: £7.34
£7.34 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The smile on his face makes my body quiver from excitement. “You know what happens when you dare me to do something.” Falling in love with yourself is ten times harder than falling in love with someone else, especially when I don’t like myself very much.” To receive my inheritance, I was tasked with spending a summer at the family lake house before selling it.

Coming to the characters, this is the part where it frustrated me the most. I wanna cry just thinking about it. Wtf went wrong Ms Lauren?! Why do you write your characters especially FMCs in such an annoying manner?! The first in the Dreamland Billionaires Series. I actually read this second and the second one first, so please note you can read them as standalones.Maybe I DO LIKE second chance romance?? Yes, this book SINGLEHANDEDLY made me fall in love with second chance romance.

As much as I love the grumpy sunshine trope going on with the first two books, I love the golden retriever energy that Cal has and his undying loyalty that he has. I love his determination to change for himself and becoming a person who would be deserving of a better life.

Lauren Asher: Time really does fly when you’re having fun because it feels like I just published Throttled last month rather than three years ago. My love for romance books and my interest in Formula 1 was one of the biggest motivators I had for writing a book of my own. I’ve read so many sports romances over the years, and I really wanted to take a chance on creating my own racing world that focused on glitz, glam, and romance.

Since the author kindly asked to not share any tropes, I won’t get into any of the tropes, but rather give you some slightly vague reasons to read. I didn’t know anything before I went in and I want to keep the same magic for my fellow readers. With that being said, let’s get into the 5 reasons why Final Offer is a must-read before February. 1. It’s Cal’s story Cal, was supposed to be the charming one out of the brothers. But all his charm has been reduced to 1 on the scale of 10 in this book. But he is more likable than Alana, he does try hard. We see him struggle with his own self and trying to live up to Alana's unrealistic expectations. He is at an all time low and it only slightly improves in about the last three chapters. One thing that irked me about him was he gossiped about everything and that too to Iris, who FYI was never there for him and continued to ignore him. The only happiness he got was from Cami. I guess I am not built to read emotional books. But still I read them to feel emotions. Bcz emotions make me a human. Six years pass and Cal has never returned to Lake Wisteria (except for one time) where Lana lives and he used to visit his grandfather Brady Kane during the summer. As good old Brady would have it, Cal needs to sell the house that Brady left for him to be able to get his inheritance and help his brothers secure their portion of the Dreamland franchise that Brady created. Little dose Cal know that Brady was a sneaky man who had more puzzle pieces than Cal expects, and when he shows up to the lake house for the first time in years, he finds out that none other than Lana had actually inherited half of the lake house. Causing Cal how to find a way to convince Lana to sell the house.

Christmas Gifts

My heart genuinely shattered in pieces when i see people making comments or judgement on anyone. Dude you don't know what the other people might be dealing with or struggling so stop with your perspectives. I’m Cami.” She holds out her hand for me to shake. “Cal.” I’m on autopilot as I clutch her small palm. The size difference between us is comical, but her grip is strong as she shakes my arm like a pool noodle. “Hi, Cow-l.” And Lana, as Cal calls her, is one of the strongest characters Lauren has written till the date. She’s an incredible woman, who’s so selfless, caring and loving, and that has been through a lot throughout her life. She’s an amazing person, who's willing to sacrifice herself to see the people she loves happy, especially when it comes to her daughter, Cami—who honestly, is a highlight and the star of the book. The mother-daughter relationship between them and how much they care for each other is beautiful. As the three of them are forced to play house, they fall into a routine and it would be easy for Lana and Cal to imagine a life together but the looming end of the summer and Cal leaving is one of the things that has Lana holding onto any sense of letting herself fall again for the man who so obviously wants to become someone who is worthy of her time. Culturess: Without giving away any details about Final Offer, I will say that it’s unlike the previous two installments in the series. Did you always know that was how Cal’s story was going to be?

THE CUTEST KID EVER. she’s definitely one of my top fave fictional kids in a romance book (rivalling Jeremy Volkov and Lucy). every time she giggled and squealed my heart melted so much. I did feel like there were a few pacing issues. The middle part seemed to drag on and then the ending was over in a flash. There were also a lot of huge events that were glossed over in the epilogue that left me feeling a little blindsided. his recovery felt too easy, it happens extremely fast even tho majority of the book is him struggling w alcohol use. he should’ve gotten sober earlier on in the book, preferably he should’ve gone to rehab after he broke her mum’s vase. callahan kane is a "mirrorball/this is me trying/champagne problems" character and if that's not enough to convince you to read this book, i don't know what is. Girls: Iris, Alana, Zahra (my eye still twitches when i remember she’s basically a disney adult but i digress)

Books Multibuys

Following in the footsteps of his brothers, Cal has a mission he must complete to gain his inheritance and honour is grandfathers wishes. Only, being in close proximity to the ex he never forgot and left due to his ongoing addiction (triggers for drug and alcohol abuse), leaves him remembering the past and wanting more for his future. Cue Lana and her cute as hell daughter, Cami. All lives collide and I loved getting to know them all. Both, Alana and Cal were perfect in their own way with flaws and struggles. It was so good to finally get into Cal's POV, and see all that he has to offer the world. He's not perfect and as we have seen he's struggled with alcohol/addictions. Seeing his journey made me cry and root for him. I'm truly happy that he found himself and the journey he was willing to go through. ALANA! we finally meet Lana and she was everything and more. I honestly loved her so much. Her love and dedication for the people she loves is truly beautiful. Let's thank Brady Kane, because he gave Cal and Lana that little push they needed to chase their dreams and their HEA.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop