Notes from the Grooming Table

Notes from the Grooming Table

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Second Edition of Notes from the Grooming Table is the most comprehensive grooming guide available: I'm super excited to share this with all of you. Notes From the Grooming Table is something every groomer and salon needs to have!

a completely remastered tools and equipment section, including new information on shears, brushes, clippers, stripping tools and so much more!Consumable parts are not normally covered under a warranty. Consumable parts are defined as parts that degrade over time or use. For example clipper cables, carbon brushes etc. However, many people who have bought ‘ Notes From The Grooming Table‘ refer to it is as their grooming bible and recommend that every groomer should have it as a resource. a completely remastered tools and equipment section, including new information on shears, brushes, clippers, stripping tools, and so much more! Not only can you use this as a reference for yourself, but you can also use this as a reference to educate customers when they are trying to decide what type of grooming experience they would like for their dog.

As we were getting close to finishing up the written section of Notes (I lost count on how many rounds of proofing went into the new version!) it dawned on us the cover needed to be updated. Hmmmm... The book is based on ideal breed standards, which means not every dog that you get as a client is going to require the same grooming session as covered in the book. In addition, there is not a lot of talk about short version styles, which may be a little unhelpful if your clientele consists mostly of dogs such as Yorkies.

Notes from the Grooming Table 2nd Edition

The original Notes was released in 2004. It took three years to create the book. Lisa VanSweden did an amazing job illustrating the entire thing. It was a massive undertaking. There were times I questioned if we would ever complete it. At that time, I was questioning my sanity… Melissa Verplank is a self-taught groomer who, like many of us, was crazy about animals and worked with them in some fashion from a young age. In fact, she was working at a kennel when the resident groomer was let go and she instantly became the new groomer. The new Notes From The Grooming Table 2nd Edition has set the industry standard for grooming reference guides. You get step-by-step instructions and beautiful, easy to follow illustrations that have made this book a must-have for groomers and stylists world-wide. Written by esteemed stylist, speaker, and judge, Melissa Verplank (CMG) and featuring gorgeous illustrations by renowned wildlife artist Lisa Van Sweden, this amazing guide is based on Ms. Verplank's years of experience and expert grooming skills. Notes From the Grooming Table has put thousands on the path to beautiful grooming. Completely remastered tools and equipment section, including new information on shears, brushes, clippers, stripping tools, and so much more! I’m super excited to share this with all of you. If you loved the old Notes From the Grooming Table, you are going to LOVE the second edition!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop