New Practical Chinese Reader vol.1 - Textbook

New Practical Chinese Reader vol.1 - Textbook

RRP: £20.95
Price: £10.475
£10.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Breakthrough is Mandarin Companion’s entry level, designed specifically for emerging readers to master 150 unique characters. Each book is approximately 5,000 characters in length and uses simple vocabulary and grammar. Some topics in the textbooks are not related to the language of daily life in modern society, such as the knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine. To keep the dialogue the same, the characters are given universal names in translations of the book across all languages. Textbooks are no substitute for real-time interaction with native speakers. A world of Chinese learning awaits The Cheng & Tsui series come with accompanying workbooks, which provide a great way to reinforce all the content covered in the textbook. Their latest edition is also available as a web app version of the textbooks for those wishing to study the materials online.

New Practical Chinese Reader Vol 1 Textbook - Archive.org

Fourthly, it is a great choice if you are interested in Chinese culture. By all means, understanding Chinese culture will be easier and add an interesting experience when learning with a native Chinese teacher. These textbooks are essential during the journey! Published by Cheng & Tsui, this series consists of four different volumes, covering you up to the equivalent of HSK 4. All texts come with pinyin, and all texts come with both simplified and traditional characters. I used this book to learn Chinese while in China. It was the first actual workbook I completed and I enjoyed the experience so much I told myself I would be conversational in mandarin. I'm not where I want to be yet but I do recommend this book. It would also be helpful (in the opinion of an English teacher) to discuss the formatting for sentences and how the Chinese organize their sentences, early on in the book, rather than waiting until chapter 8 or so.Recommended textbook for business Chinese: 成功之道 Business Chinese for Success: Real Cases from Real Companies (2nd Edition) According to Mandarin Companion, graded readers are books or passages created specifically for foreign language learners that are written using carefully controlled words and grammar. Starting with HSK level 1, these textbooks gradually increase in difficulty, eventually leading to every Mandarin learner’s ultimate prize and the holy grail - HSK level 6 (which is the highest level and the closest you can get to becoming “fluent”). Cong 《Shiyong Hanyu Keben》Dao《Xin Shiyong Hanyu Keben》 从《实用汉语课本》到《新实用汉语课本》(From the "Practical Chinese Reader" to the "New Practical Chinese Reader" ". blog.sina.com.cn. Sina Corporation. 2002-07-08 . Retrieved 2015-10-29. The Practical Chinese Reader was the first set of dedicated textbooks on basic Chinese for use by foreign students of Chinese sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Education, who commissioned three professors at Beijing Languages Institute (now Beijing Language and Culture University) to write it in the 1970s. It was praised by American and German academics in the early 1980s as practical and advanced. It also received a warm domestic welcome for its "meticulously planned" educational content and innovation in "using the communicative principle and strengthening cultural knowledge education", and won the second prize inaugural Beijing Philosophy and Social Sciences Award for Excellence. [2] New Practical Chinese Reader [ edit ]

Recommended Chinese Textbooks | The Chinese Language Institute Recommended Chinese Textbooks | The Chinese Language Institute

Nach der Durcharbeitung dieses Lehrbuchs können Sie auf Chinesisch grüßen, über Geburtstage und Alter sprechen, nach Datum, Uhrzeit und dem Preis von Waren fragen, über Ihre Familie reden und beim Arzt erklären, dass Sie Kopfweh haben. I face many difficulties when studying Chinese, inaccurate pronunciation, grammar etc., and I try to explore methods overcoming it, such as read Chinese newspaper, watch video. However, it doesn’t help me a lot. Until I found the platform providing 1-on-1 online courses (eChineseLearning), I can take direct communication with native Chinese tutor and I can get direct answer of any question related with Chinese language studying. Moreover., they set personalized plan according to situation for me, which helps me really.Based on the highly acclaimed and time-tested Practical Chinese Reader (PCR), the New Practical Chinese Reader has been entirely revised and updated. It combines the grammatical strengths of the old Practical Chinese Reader with contemporary material and more emphasis on the learner’s ability to use Chinese in everyday conversation. The New Practical Chinese Reader consists of 70 lessons in six volumes, covering beginning to intermediate levels, for three years of instruction. Text materials are in both simplified and traditional Chinese, with pinyin and English translations included as appendix at the end of the book. Sign in to an existing accountor register a new Cheng & Tsui accountand enter your product key exactly as it appears. Versions in English (Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese), Spanish, German, French, and Russian are available. Other versions are in the process of publication.

Practical Chinese Reader - Wikipedia

Firstly, they contain a nearly-complete system introducing Chinese grammar, which can help you in understanding some particularly difficult grammar points. The HSK series is a great place to start as they are based on the (only) official standardized proficiency tests for Mandarin Chinese in China. Ich habe das Lehrbuch mit einem Privatlehrer (1 Stunde pro Woche, 1 Lektion pro Stunde) durchgenommen, der meine Aussprache und Grammatikfehler korrigiert und Dialogübungen gemacht hat, und ich glaube zwar nicht, dass ich mich in China schon wirklich verständigen könnte, aber wenn ein Muttersprachler langsam und deutlich mit mir redet, kann ich schon vernünftig antworten ohne wie ein Homo erectus pekinensis zu klingen. Das einzige, was mich etwas stört, ist die Ausrichtung auf Studenten. Da lernt man halt einige Situationen, denen man als Berufstätiger nicht ausgesetzt ist (ich kann 学院 "xueyuan" nicht mehr hören, das ist wohl das meistgebrauchte Wort in diesem Lehrbuch). Compiled under the sponsorship of the China National Office for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (NOTCFL), and in consultation with the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Guidelines, the New Practical Chinese Reader (NPCR) series is designed to help native English speakers easily learn Chinese.Level 1 includes 300 characters and adds an additional 150 unique characters onto the 150 characters from the Breakthrough level. Each book is approximately 10,000 characters in length and is written using carefully controlled vocabulary and grammar that is a small step up from the Breakthrough level. This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sourcesin this article. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop