The INKEY List 3% Ceramide Night Treatment to Hydrate and Plump Skin 30ml

The INKEY List 3% Ceramide Night Treatment to Hydrate and Plump Skin 30ml

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Water (Aqua /Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Squalane, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, PCA, Polysorbate 60, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Alanine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Serine, Cholesterol, Valine, Xanthan Gum, Isoleucine , Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Ceramide EOP. Designed to replicate the ceramides found in your skin, this treatment empowers the natural protective layer responsible for retaining moisture within your skin cells. Our Ceramide Night Treatment contains a 3% ceramide complex that works to protect, hydrate and plump skin.

Jart Ceramidin Lotion once, which was similar lightweight in texture, but that was not enough to compare results. In your PM routine, ensure your serums have absorbed and use this as the last step, replacing your moisturizer with Ceramide Serum. Introducing Advanced Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream—an ultra-rich and silky cream now with 5x the Ceramide 1 to replenish what skin needs but loses over time. To keep your product working at its best, we recommend storing in a dry, cool place (ideally between 15-25 °C) and keep out of direct sunlight.If you are trying to overcome acne that has become dry, possibly due to an overuse of strong products, Ceramide would be great for you! And there is no doubt that Ceramides are indeed part of a healthy skin, and that their loss leads to problems. The pump works without problem and delivers enough for your face with one pump, enough for face and neck with two. Ever one to be won over by an overnight mask, it’s no surprise that the Ceramide Night Treatment has captured our attention. More and more products like The Inkey List Ceramide Night Treatment are released, claiming to repair the skins barrier and thus improve moisture retention.

I used this serum during the winter, at night and in the morning under my moisturizer and it helped immensely. There is nothing wrong with using Ceramide Serum during the day, however you’d need to allow this one 15-30 minutes to absorb to allow your moisturiser and SPF to layer well afterwards. It can be very tempting to increase use of some products to try and see quicker results, don't overdo it though. Naturally found in the skin, Ceramide Serum is the glue that binds skin cells together, helping the skin’s barrier feel rehydrated, supple and protected.I had an extremely dry spot develop on my face and tried everything to hydrate the area but absolutely nothing worked until I used Ceramide Serum and it was INSTANTLY soothed and did not come back. Environmental and sun damage can age skin more rapidly and can deplete your skins natural ceramides over time. As with the Q10 serum, this one too comes in a 30 ml bottle, which is a smaller quantity than I would prefer.

By locking moisture in the cells, your skin appears plumper and smoother… It’s no wonder ceramides are thought to be absolute anti-ageing heroes.Also check out our full collection of Facial Care / Facial Masks or curious about the entire collection of The Inkey List ? The Inkey List Ceramide Serum is a serum for intensely moisturizing the skin while sleeping, but can also be used during the day as a moisturizer. Naturally found in the skin, Ceramide serum is the glue that binds skin cells together, helping the skins barrier feel rehydrated, supple and protected. It also leaves behind a tacky film on your face, which disappears in a few minutes once the formula has had enough time to absorb.

Perfect for dehydrated skin that looks dull and sunken, this dose of ceramides works to moisturise your skin and give it a more supple appearance.Although it can sometimes be difficult to get every last drop out, these pumps are my favorite kind of packaging. Products can take up to six weeks to show full results, due to the time it takes for your skin cells to turnover and the results of any products to reach the surface.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop