Fatal Conveniences: The Toxic Products and Harmful Habits That Are Making You Sick―and the Simple Changes That Will Save Your Health

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fatal Conveniences: The Toxic Products and Harmful Habits That Are Making You Sick―and the Simple Changes That Will Save Your Health

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Furthermore, Olien's personal connection to the subject matter adds an emotional depth to the narrative.

I was particularly drawn to his exploration of cosmetics and beauty products, and I was genuinely shocked to discover the harmful ingredients present in many of the products I use regularly. Olien urges companies to steer away from greenwashing marketing tactics and embrace a commitment to immediate change.He is known uniquely within the health and wellness community as an exotic superfood expert, supplement formulator, and environmental activist who travels the planet to discover new and underutilized medicinal plants.

On every episode of The Darin Olien Show, after a thrilling conversation with an amazing guest, I dedicate some time to dig into some uncomfortable truth. The author bases his statement about 5G being harmful on ONE unsupported study (which was even replicated but never showed the same result) of how one family was sick in their home after they started using 5G signal. This book is definitely worth the read, and will truly open your eyes to what toxic chemicals you are being exposed to every single day, sometimes at no fault of your own. He discusses the effects of blue light exposure, disrupted sleep patterns, and the addictive nature of technology.

The cosmetics and toiletries were of specific interest to me as someone with allergies, and I was shocked how many products I use are in fact really bad. Couldn’t even get through the first chapter; too much wittering on about all these things that are bad for us, eg carpets and furniture fgs, hardly going to just chuck them are we?

Highly recommend for anyone who wants to make better habits with safer options and live a more environmentally conscious and healthy lifestyle.

Let this book be the catalyst that sparks your journey towards a healthier, more informed lifestyle. Delaying action is no longer an option, as the effects of harmful products are already taking a toll on people and the planet. By sharing his family's experiences, Olien fosters a sense of empathy and underscores the importance of taking action to protect our health and the planet.

Accountability is key, and companies must take responsibility for the impact of their products on human health, the environment, and animals. The strength of this book lies in Olien's ability to present compelling evidence while offering practical alternatives.

By increasing awareness of the pollution affecting our bodies and the environment, he believes we can collectively make better choices and pressure companies to prioritize safety and health over profits. I want to see this editor who checked the book and was not like "wait this does not make sense" because like.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop