The Backpod - Premium Treatment for Neck, Upper Back and Headache Pain from Hunching over Smartphones and Computers. Great for Costochondritis, Thoracic Motion and Perfect Posture.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Backpod - Premium Treatment for Neck, Upper Back and Headache Pain from Hunching over Smartphones and Computers. Great for Costochondritis, Thoracic Motion and Perfect Posture.

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Coffee grounds are sent for anaerobic digestion, a process that creates renewable energy (biogas) and soil improver. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The bottom line: The Backpod is a real treatment tool to free up and keep free a tight upper back and rib cage.

I had been using it maybe 3 days when I went back to see my Physical Therapist’, what turned out to be my neck, back and spine.

You may unsubscribe any time you choose and we'll never sell or pass on your information to third parties. The Backpod is a recent innovation by a New Zealand physiotherapist with 30 years' experience in treating back and neck pain. com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews.

The upper left side ribs were very tender to the touch, i had difficulty sleeping because I couldn't find a comfortable position and overall uncomfortable with the pain. After 6 weeks using the Backpod I have eliminated my Costochondritis without using anti-inflammitories. By implementing UV-resistant plastic and non-corrosive metals these products are ultra-durable and easy to clean. These types of units work well in reception or meeting areas as they provide adequate support for these types of meetings.My doctor said it was possibly costocondritis due to my job and posture in front of a computer all day.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop