180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You've Been Taught To Believe

180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You've Been Taught To Believe

RRP: £28.00
Price: £14
£14 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

What are some prevalent misunderstandings or misconceptions about the process of awakening, and how do they differ from your own perspective?

Feargus O’Connor Greenwood | The Delingpod: The James Feargus O’Connor Greenwood | The Delingpod: The James

Personally, I wonder if the best criteria is: How many times has one incarnated on this planet before? The man said after his brother had read 180 Degrees they can now speak for hours again without a problem. So some further advice would be: Don’t get so busy with life that you forget to create space for thinking / contemplating . I've known about the corruption in medicine since starting to study natural medicine in the early '90's. If your objective is to convince the other person you are right then you have already lost before you open your mouth .In hindsight, that could be viewed as some sort of spiritual practice but I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Feargus O’Connor Greenwood Speaking At Uprise and Shine Feargus O’Connor Greenwood Speaking At Uprise and Shine

I think, rather than making them distraught, it will just enlighten them to how the world really works. One approach to accelerating the process is to understand that we can only change what is within our immediate sphere of influence, everything else is out of our control. However, some of us are lucky in that, we have had nearly 20 years to do this, others may get 20 minutes. It is probably responsible for not wanting to work for a corporation ever again or anyone for that matter.Jumping straight in with examples of satanic ritual abuse will only have one effect - make them look at you, as though you have three heads. There are plenty of signposts and sources to follow up on should the reader be interested in any particular section. So the next one will be on a more spiritual tip as I feel this will offer the most benefit to the maximum number of people given where we are.

Feargus Greenwood ~ 180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You’ve Been Feargus Greenwood ~ 180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You’ve Been

Sure, you can expose some of the lies but if none of that exposure changes the status quo, then it may just be part of a sanctioned release and/or ‘revelation of method’.The majority of people in the truth community still seem to be unaware of the deeply spiritual aspects to this battle.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop