Neoteck 4K DAC HDMI Audio Extractor with Volume Adjustment HDMI to Optical Spdif Toslink + R/L(RCA) + 3.5mm Stereo Audio Converter for Blu-ray DVD Player One SKY HD Box PS3 PS4

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Neoteck 4K DAC HDMI Audio Extractor with Volume Adjustment HDMI to Optical Spdif Toslink + R/L(RCA) + 3.5mm Stereo Audio Converter for Blu-ray DVD Player One SKY HD Box PS3 PS4

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The market for external DAC units has grown exponentially, and there is much to choose from. For me, there are two distinct advantages of owning external DACs. I could only get it to output 44/48. SACD would output at 44 and a DVD-Audio (which was originally 96) would output at 48. So I returned it. The HDMI Audio Extractor (JTDAT5CH) features an EDID Audio switch that can be switched between 2CH, 5.1CH, or pass to provide you with the best flexibility through its Three AudioEDID settings. Features 5 HDMI input to one HDMI display; (Pass ModeMode) and Optical Toslink output + (5.1CH Mode) + 3.5mm Audio stereo (2CH Mode) Functionality Besides, it supports audio formats like Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Digital+, and PCM. Design

Optimize these five areas, and you will have a terrific time listening to the best quality sounds you can get. Be happy knowing you are probably listening at a higher level than those around you... but beware, they also probably don't care.The Spectra is available in three different connectors (lightning, micro-USB, and USB-C), so you can pair it up with your smartphone accordingly. Boy, is it nice not to have to carry a dongle? Around.

Don’t miss to take a look at this cheap and simple HDMI audio extractor from PROZON, an electronics brand that focuses mainly on audio extractors, splitters, DACs, or audio amplifiers. This means all those high bitrate formats currently available on Blu-ray discs, 4K Blu-rays and some streaming services – Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and object-based formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X– will all be compatible. This 4k audio extractor and splitter comes with a high-speed HDMI cable, a high-speed bandwidth of up to 18Gbps, supports HDMI resolution of 4k@60Hz, and 24/ 30/ 36 bit deep color for stable transmission of a high definition video signal with smooth and undistorted picture quality. It has three audio separation functions.The iArk power can extract audio from 2CH/5.1CH audio from devices that support HDMI like Playstation 3&4, Blu-ray players, Chromecast and Apple TV, to mention a few. If you want to upgrade the extractor to support the latest HDMI versions, then NEWCARE HDMI 2.0b will be your best choice which offers various features and support the ARC function. This NEWCARE brand is dedicated to designing electronic accessories or HDMI solutions. Musou’s new 1080p HDMI features one HDMI input to a single HDMI output and an audio output, namely Analog Audio SPDIF+R/L. The Nvidia Shield will be able to host a USB DAC, but I'm not sure how I'd be able to pass through audio from the other HDMI devices on my A/V chain.

Its three audio EDID settings switch allow you to flexibly switch/change to 5CH, 2CH, or pass as per your desired audio output format. If you encounter no sound output, then switch the EDID settings, turn off the Dolby digital plus function of input devices, and always use HDMI – HDMI cable rather than HDMI to DVI or VGA cable for perfect video and audio output. If you want to get 3D video, all media devices connected to the Extractor output must support 3D. Max Resolution The Univivi HDMI splitter is a Univivi HDMI Switch upgrade that has universal compatibility and can extract audio from the lowest video resolutions like 480i to the highest video resolutions like 3D 1080P and 1920X1200 1080p. The Newcare 4K HDMI audio extractor excels over its predecessor for advanced features like the eARC and ARC function.I have a huge collection of HDMI sources (7 devices): 1080P and 4K but only 4 HDMI input on my 4KTV. To make things more complicated I have a high fidelity 1080P device OPPO BD player that is part of my old school stereo audiophile system (Mark Levinson), So I can’t choose any cheap HDMI switch and definitely no interest in Downgrading my sound system to high end big receiver. As an upgrade to previous iArk HDMI extractors, the new iArk power is compatible with 3D and Full HD 1080P. Furthermore, its metal casing is excellent for absolute heat dissipation and durability. The iArk power features the 2CH, 5.1CH, and Pass Audio EDID Settings. Design Really appreciate Bob in making this device available for sale. CW Lai, Audiophile Consumer, Singapore Feb 2019 You’ll also not lose the video’s quality since it supports the highest video resolution input up to 1080p @60Hz and an HDMI output of 1080p@60Hz. And it supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital and Dolby digital and supports 3D video. Functionality and Compatibility

Using 4K resolution requires the output devices and input sources to be compatible with 4K to work correctly. However, it does not support the use of Bluetooth headsets. Dolby Digital Plus and CEC functions are also not compatible with this device. Input port This 4k extractor cannot decode audio formats such as 2.0CH PCM, 5.1 CH Dolby digital, Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD, and DTS. So if your soundbar or amplifier can’t support these audio formats, you will experience no audio signal on your amplifier or soundbar. You will have to set the audio format to PCM or LPCM audio formats. Compatibility This extractor has an HDMI switch of up to five HD sources to a single HDTV. In turn, it reduces the mess caused by a cable connection on your TV. It comes with an MHL2.0 cable to connect Smartphone to HDTV. The extractor has a high-resolution video of up to 4K@30Hz, 3D, 36-bit deep color, and super ultra HD. Functionality HDMI support For SACD Native DSD256 Pass-Through from SPDIF Outputs To a Downstream DSD DAC (DoP not required)The RCA inputs support inbound 2CH PCM audio. In contrast, the Optical S/PDIF input supports 2CH PCM stereo audio and other high definition inputs like 5.1CH Dolby Digital and DTS. J-Tech Digital Premium Quality 1080P HDMI to HDMI Audio Extractor Converter With a single HDMI input, and L/R Phono outputs, this audio converter is the ideal solution for connecting ARC supported TV’s with no analogue audio connections, to older audio amplifiers, receivers or 2-channel speaker systems, with no loss in audio quality for a superior 2-channel audio experience that enhances the impact of video or audio content. With support for a hi-res sampling frequency of up to 24 bit / 192kHz, music can be heard exactly how the artist and sound engineers intended, with greater detail and clarity, while also ensuring movies are heard with dynamic multi-channel audio, for a true home cinema experience.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop