Mira Showers Relate Dual Outlet Mixer Shower ERD Mixer Shower Chrome 2.1878.002

Mira Showers Relate Dual Outlet Mixer Shower ERD Mixer Shower Chrome 2.1878.002

RRP: £270.79
Price: £135.395
£135.395 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was looking for a shower with the waterfall feature and decided on this one. Plumb world was the cheapest on the net at the time, I’ve never used them before but will definitely recommend the service I had from them and the shower is excellent quality and easy installation The 90mm showerhead, finished with chrome plating and connected to the main body of the unit via a 1.25m corrugated hose, combines superior performance with a sophisticated aesthetic. The twin hot and cold controls on either side of the central unit allow you to easily adjust both the temperature and flow, while the Mira Magni-flo TM technology is capable of delivering up to three times the intensity of a standard shower – even when operating on a low-pressure system.

Last but certainly not least is the Mira Miniluxe mixer shower. It comes equipped with several intelligent features including Cool Shield; which prevents the valve from getting too hot during showering, Magni-flo technology; which increases the power by up to three times and rub clean nozzles; perfect for easy cleaning. This is a truest wonderful shower combination. The waterfall is like being on the beach in Bali when your eyes are closed. Lovely way to wake up in the mornings. The shower head is really powerful and massages the stress right out of you too. Useful for spraying the bath area one your finished too. Best Buy I’ve made in a long time. Prompt delivery and great price too. Bought this at a bargain price to replace a 27 year old Mira Shower. Everybody who uses the shower says how good it is. Easy to control and maintains a stable temperature. It is linked to an existing pump so gives a real good blast. Is this an existing installation? Adjust the temperature dial and ensure cold water is reaching the shower. Your hot water supply should not exceed 65°C. Mixer showers take water from your hot and cold supplies, combining them in the valve to create the perfect temperature. Thermostatic mixer showers make sure there are no sudden bursts of freezing cold or boiling hot water by automatically adjusting to the set temperature, making showering a safe and consistent experience, with no surprises! Mira mixer showers come with our revolutionary Mira Magni-flo™ technology, enabling up to 3x more water flow even at low pressure, making our mixer showers the UK’s most powerful.

What finance packages do you offer?

Delivery was prompt. The unit is excellent value for money. Well constructed body (brass fittings). Newly fitted and looks great. Easy to use and good flow rate.

With all Mira showers, you know you’re getting the best quality and performance which will last for years to come. You simply cannot go wrong with a Mira, however, by using our Mira Showers buying guide you’ll have a better idea about each model and be able to choose something that gets you the most for your money. A small amount of residual water dripping from the shower for a short period of time is perfectly normal. On high pressure systems water may also release from the head when other outlets are turned on. This is normal too and is caused by pulse pressures in the system. Should your shower continue to drip for long periods of time or not stop at all, follow the troubleshooting below. Looked at these in the shop, and found a better deal here at Plumb World. No hassle with the installation, and now we can enjoy a lovely shower again. Thermostat works great and we love the big shower head at the top. I never thought I'd be leaving such an excited review about a shower but this really is fantastic. I mean I came from having a mediocre electric shower to this and it's just fantastic. The pressure is amazing and the temperature is perfect every time, even with our 25 year old boiler that has temperamental outbursts everywhere else. Replaced a 10year old Mira shower with this newer model and loving it so far. Great temperature, pressure and the deluge head is great. Installed by a plumber but was very simple.It’s fitted with a large deluge shower head which creates a luxurious rainfall effect. This family-friendly, stylish and contemporary Mira shower sits within a mid range budget, perfect for most homeowners looking for exceptional performance at a reasonable price.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop