Andis Pro T-Outliner Trimmer for Outling & Fading (Model: 04710) - US 110 VOLT - TRANSFORMER REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL USE

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Andis Pro T-Outliner Trimmer for Outling & Fading (Model: 04710) - US 110 VOLT - TRANSFORMER REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL USE

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Appreciate all the information you provide. I have been cutting my own hair at home for the last 10 years or so. I have been using an old Remington clipper. It’s time for a replacement as I am looking for something that will cut my hair as close as possible. Not looking for the complete bald look of a razor, but something that can go very short. Any recommendations? Much appreciated!! Reply Strong, fast motors with 7,200 SPM. The faster that the blades move, the smoother the cut. Lower SPM motors can actually grab/pull the hair, leaving for user discomfort and, at times, ingrown hairs. The T shape of the T Outliner blades are ideal for getting into the nooks and crannies the Outliner 2 can’t get to. The edge of the blade can even allow you to trim inside the ears or nose easily.

Lol I might as well get in all questions while I can since you respond. I have the Andis Masters and T Outliners with no guards as a beginner for self cutting is there anything I’m missing that’ll help me on the list. As you can see, we have a grey, hard plastic casing with an attractive switch on the lower part of the body. While there definitely are sturdier models than the T Outliner, it scores above average in this regard. At 5.5″ and 0.70 lbs, it’s a standard-sized trimmer. The model is ergonomic enough to guarantee you a stable, comfortable grip when you start working with the sharp Andis T blade. The T Outliner is for corded use only, coming with a 8-feet long cord. That’s just enough coverage to allow you mobility, no matter if you’re a casual user or a barber. If you decide to use the T-Outliner with a T-blade for beard trimming, I advise you to throw preshave oil in the mix. It will allow for an even smoother, pleasure-filled experience. This Andis hair trimmer is also perfect for dry shaving, something other trimmers have some difficulties with. As well as the new skeleton casing, the GTX-EXO comes with Andis's new GTX-Z blade with a gold coating for superb corrosion resistance. The blade has a pre-set tighter gap than the standard T-Outliner, making it perfect for fine detailing.

Weighing that with the fact that it overheats sometimes and that it does not come with guide combs, you’ll be able to come to a conclusion on whether or not it’s worth buying. Therefore, when shaving with the Andis T Outliner, you need to ensure you don’t get too close to the skin to avoid cuts or injuries. I mentioned that to me, this is the best Andis trimmer and the best T blade trimmer overall. Why? The answer is…versatility.

At the same time though, the weaker motor might mean less overheating, I guess? As I pointed out in the review, the T Outliner is great, but it does have that overheating issue. I hope this review has been helpful. If you have any questions or thoughts you want to add, feel free to leave a comment below. A medium budget take on what a trimmer for men should be, this seemingly unpretentious machine might surprise you with its potential. Don’t think of the T Outliner as a pure barber trimmer only, though. Also, I am just now learning to cut my hair at home, I’ve learned how to set the blades very sharp so do you think cutting with the smaller square blades on Andis II would be easier for my circumstances?

Well, unlike most trimmer and haircutting tools these days, the Andis T-Outliner doesn’t come with accessories.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop