PowerWash Simulator PS5

PowerWash Simulator PS5

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

GOOD CLEAN FUN: Graffiti, grime, moss, and mould, no dirt is too tough for your range of washers, nozzles, cleaners, and extensions. Different dirt types have different levels of toughness, so make sure you're getting tactical with your equipment. Feeling fancy? Then customise your look with washer skins and gloves! Lees voordat u dit product gebruikt de Gezondheidswaarschuwingen voor belangrijke gezondheidsinformatie. Another nice touch is the characters providing more context while you work. As with all jobs in PowerWash Simulator, you'll receive a handful of messages as you progress, only here it'll be Shinra's Reeve Tuesti or other in-universe people. They'll talk to you about what you're cleaning, and occasionally bring up what's happening in Midgar, implying this DLC takes place during the course of Final Fantasy VII.

Marshall, Cass (25 May 2023). "PowerWash Simulator heads to the grimdark future of Warhammer 40K". Polygon. Archived from the original on 25 May 2023 . Retrieved 25 May 2023. Unity - PowerWash Simulator Launch - Live on Twitch". Unity Forum. Archived from the original on 2 September 2021 . Retrieved 2 September 2021. Cardy, Simon (19 July 2022). "PowerWash Simulator Review". IGN. Archived from the original on 20 July 2022 . Retrieved 20 July 2022. Moyse, Chris (31 January 2023). "PowerWash Simulator is headed to Midgar for Final Fantasy VII DLC". Destructoid. Archived from the original on 29 March 2023 . Retrieved 1 September 2023.I was worried, but then PowerWash Simulator washed my dumb, anxious brain clean". The A.V. Club. 16 July 2021. Archived from the original on 2 September 2021 . Retrieved 2 September 2021. PowerWash Simulator launches July 14 for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC". Gematsu. 10 June 2022. Archived from the original on 25 March 2023 . Retrieved 11 June 2022. That being said, there's not a great deal of experimentation needed and I soon settled on my loadout of choice, complete with a long extension that maximised the washer's range, and the second-widest angle nozzle, which offers a satisfying balance between pressure and area of effect. I enjoyed it so much that I even found myself blurting out the phrase "25-degree nozzle OP!" as I hosed down the side of a fire station, like I was on a rampant Call of Duty killstreak. I must have looked like an idiot. In addition to these new jobs, FuturLab has made some improvements to the base game's existing bonus jobs, which all receive new story content supplementing the core narrative. "Replay them for more tales and tit-bits from your favourite filthy town," the studio suggests. a b c "Early Access Review: PowerWash Simulator". Destructoid. 19 May 2021. Archived from the original on 2 September 2021 . Retrieved 2 September 2021.

PowerWash Simulator is somebody's dream game". 20 April 2021. Archived from the original on 9 August 2021 . Retrieved 2 September 2021.Graffiti, vuil, mos en schimmel; niets is te lastig voor je selectie aan spuiten, mondstukken, schoonmakers en extensies. Elk soort vuil heeft een andere stevigheid, dus zorg voor een tactische aanpak met je gereedschap. Wil je lekker opvallen? Pas dan je uiterlijk aan met spuitskins en handschoenen! Als je deze game op PS5 wilt spelen, moet je systeem mogelijk worden geüpdatet naar de nieuwste systeemsoftware. Hoewel deze game op PS5 kan worden gespeeld, zijn bepaalde functies die op PS4 beschikbaar zijn mogelijk afwezig. Zie PlayStation.com/bc voor meer informatie.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop