Canon LP-E6NH Battery EOS R5/R6 Compatible EOS

Canon LP-E6NH Battery EOS R5/R6 Compatible EOS

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The proof will in the pudding, and until we’ve had the chance to shoot with a full review unit it’s impossible to say if the R6 offers better low-light performance than the R5 – but it is something to bear in mind if you do a lot of your shooting in the gloom of dusk or night. Canon EOS R5 vs EOS R6: design and handling Canon EOS R5 + EF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 L IS II USM @ 164mm, ISO 100, 1/60, f/8.0 Build Quality, Ergonomics and Handling If you prefer not to connect via Wi-Fi to the camera when it is off, either set [ Airplane mode] to [ On] or set [ Bluetooth settings] to [ Disable]."

The video specs for the R5 look fantastic, 8K 30P 4K 120P and the ability to pull 35MP stills from 8K video is really exciting. A couple of times now, I've pulled my R5 out of my camera bag only to find the OEM battery that shipped with the camera body completely drained. We re-tested the Canon EOS R5's video performance after the arrival of its 1.1.0 firmware update, which promised to "extend video shooting times in some situations". You can read the full results of our video tests here, but the short answer is that while it slightly improves recovery times in some modes and situations, it's not a radical change from the original figures quoted for the EOS R5. Canon also says this slight advantage for the R6 extends to focusing – while the EOS R5 can apparently focus in light down to -6EV, the EOS R6 goes slightly further by being the first EOS camera to offer a minimum EV for AF of -6.5EV.It's likely to be very similar to the one on the Panasonic Lumix S1, which is one of the best we've used, but we'll have to wait to try out the R5's EVF to be sure. Canon EOS R5 vs EOS R6: Video skills

Again, these are based on the traditional conservative CIPA estimates, so you can expect more. The optional BG-R10 battery grip also offers an option for those who want to use more than one battery without needing to switch. Canon EOS R5 vs EOS R6: Target audience EVFs have long been a point of discussion among photographers coming from DSLRs. In the past, lagging and low-res EVFs have been one reason to stay away from mirrorless cameras for me, too. However, the newest generations of EVFs are very good and while I still prefer looking into a prism instead of yet another LCD, the additional features that an EVF brings are hard to dismiss. In fact, it has made me an always-M-shooter, as I outlined earlier. The information displayed in the EVF can be customized. For instance, one can choose between different sized histograms (big and small) or different grid overlays to support composing. Especially the histogram is a game changer for me. Gone are the days of having to take a slew of images to arrive at the perfectly ETTR exposure. One of the smaller features we're looking forward to trying out on the Canon EOS R5 is its upgraded Dual Pixel Raw editing, which is only available on that R5. The EOS R5 is still substantial-feeling, with a deep grip that makes it easy and comfortable to hold, but it’s also easy to tote around without it feeling burdensome. Weather resistance is said to be up to the standard of Canon's 5D series, which professionals will tell you means the R5 should withstand troublesome weather better than some photographers. We’d be confident in most situations. All NH batteries overstate their actual performance – even Canon’s,” Camnostic found. “The third-party versions all claim to have more juice than the Canon, and every one of them actually has less power. Here is perhaps the most important chart on the topic: the real-world amp-hour measurements for each brand using a special Dolgin Engineering device that charges the batteries fully, and then measures the draw to 0. The Y-axis on the left in chart below (amp hours) is compressed to better show the differences.”The blue columns represent the gross usable power in the battery, which Canon won by about 10-15%. The orange columns represent the percentage of the battery’s power that is applicable to the higher-wattage mode allowing for 12 frames per second before the waning wattage fails over to a lesser framerate mode. Of that, about just about 38 minutes was shot in 4K, All-I, 25fps in 10-bit Canon LOG, with the rest (a hair under 17 minutes) shot at 50fps, still in All-I and in LOG. Of note is that the shoot happened on the warmest day of the year with the ambient temperature resting at an uncomfortable 32-degrees. We didn’t see any overheating warnings. When you tot up the differences between these outwardly similar cameras, it's clear that they're aimed at very different photographers.

Charging a depleted battery takes approx. 3 hr. at room temperature (23°C/73°F). The time required to charge the battery will vary greatly depending on the ambient temperature and the battery's remaining capacity. I suspect it's possible that IF your camera had its wireless mode enabled, AND was in proximity to your phone which had also had the Canon Camera Connect App running you could have had a communications link running that drew down the battery.While there are multiple tests and findings in the full report, one area that is worth looking at on its own is a test that Camnostic did to see how the Canon-branded batteries performed against those third-party options, all of whom claim better performance than first-party batteries. As you'd hope at this price, the Canon EOS R5 brings lots of smaller treats, too. The electronic viewfinder (EVF) is superb and practically indistinguishable from the optical ones found in DSLRs, at least to our eyes. And weather-proofing is right up there with the 5D series, if not quite as indestructible as the Canon EOS 1DX Mark III.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop