McGregor MER1232 32cm Corded Rotary Lawnmower - 1200W

McGregor MER1232 32cm Corded Rotary Lawnmower - 1200W

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Electric and battery-powered have limited runtime, making them better-suited to small gardens- small gardens can be covered in the 30-50 minute runtimes offered by cordless machines.

You will even find that some of their mowers have the ability to mulch grass clippings, unlike many of their direct competitors.I have a very busy worklife where i work from at my home office, so when i feel stressed out i go and mow the lawn but I need a piece of kit that will stand the test of time year in and year out. This is more of an affordable item, and if purchased with a warranty, this mower will last you a long time. There are four cutting height settings you can choose, between 12mm and 33mm, which is quite a good range for a hover mower this size. The only downside to carbon steel blades is that, unlike stainless steel, it's vulnerable to rust; meaning you will have to up your maintenance game to preserve the blades. It doesn’t always collect all your clippings, especially when used on slopes, and can leave a bit of a mess in your garden.

The self propelled feature is so helpful with larger gardens and they are especially good around steep hills or uneven ground. A two-year guarantee is offered on all McGregor Garden Power-and-Pressure Washer products, which is great for if you ever need to replace components or conduct repairs- you save money in the long run. They are often not quick enough to escape from the robot mower and can get severely wounded or killed. Grass bag is a bit flimsy and could be sturdier which may not stand the test of time - handle with care! I have been looking to get a good quality mower as my previous lawnmower broke down after 5 years of hardship and tough graft.In addition, this behaviour seemed to be more present when cutting damp grass, as we found that the machine deposited wet clumps of cut grass on the lawn. Carbon steel is a preferred manufacturing material in comparison to stainless steel and is often used for high-end knives. Maybe its because I have never used a modern mower before but this McGregor model doesn’t have a throttle! The one that stands out for me is the 1600W Corded rotary with 37cm mow path here so cheers for your assistance in makingmy decision ahead of the spring and summer time. It’s very manoeuvrable, partly due to its small size, but also because the wheels are quite well made.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop