The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book: Easy and Empowering Sleep Solutions

The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book: Easy and Empowering Sleep Solutions

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Today my little boy has gone for each nap and then at bedtime tonight without being fed to sleep and with no tears. an Infant Sleep Consultant, mum of three, NSPCC Campaigner for Childhood and founder of Just Chill Baby Sleep. Whether you are in a fog of sleepless nights or expecting your bundle of joy, let this book be your guiding light, helping you to calmly and confidently navigate your baby’s first year.

PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio. After nearly 7 months of 6 to 10 wakings in the night and being so exhausted I just fed to sleep all the time, I took the plunge and purchased your 6-9 month course. The book will guide you through the first year of your baby’s life, with nurturing and solution-focused advice.The truth is, there is no magic wand – but there is straight-forward, actionable advice that will set your baby on a path towards a settled night’s sleep. Our baby and toddler sleep courses will teach you how to introduce a rhythm and routine to your day, understand your little one’s sleep needs, and get the settled night’s sleep that you are looking for. From the science of sleep to how to create a great routine, including transitioning to one daily nap.

The Baby Sleep Lucy Wolfe, Ireland's leading sleep expert, introduces the stay-and-support method for parents who want to help their babies sleep through the night. Sleep shouldn’t be complicated – sometimes we just need someone to hold our hand and give us practical, actionable advice.We are flexible in our approach, but it always comes back to three core aspects– consistency, time and patience.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop