303 Products 30236CSR Graphene Nano Spray Coating, 16oz

303 Products 30236CSR Graphene Nano Spray Coating, 16oz

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These benefits make 303 Graphene Nano Spray a highly approachable product for beginners while simultaneously producing results to amaze the experts of the detailing world. My cars have been heavily machine polished with three layers of c quartz Finest reserve applied, in that time no top products have been applied. Because once one side is dampened, because the microfiber is WET with product, the microfiber simply spreads the product. Simple. Easy. Graphene Nano Spray Coating is a Graphene Oxide-based coating that provides high levels of protection for 12 months. Wheels: Repels brake dust and helps keep your wheels looking clean (use an applicator to apply product to wheels)

Customer reaction is awesome, as a lot of customers just want some protection as they have a two year lease. Let it haze to a white finish then buff off. It is like applying a wax it is slightly grabby and stays grabby. These are pictures after four months and some pictures from applying. Having not seen this product mentioned on here much I figured I'd write up a review after my first time using this product.After first prepping the exterior of a car just like you would normally prep a vehicle for application of a car wax, synthetic sealant or ceramic paint coating. Basically wash and dry, clay the paint if needed and do any paint correction if needed or desired. You don't have to do paint correction, that's a personal preference decision. 303 Graphene can be used on any clean paint surface regardless of whether there are swirls and scratches or if the swirls and scratches have been removed. As I type this review, Monday December 7th, 2020, last week Yancy and I were in the garage filming new segments showcasing products for My Classic Car with Dennis Gage on MotorTrend channel. The theme for My Classic Car is cool cars like classics, muscle cars, unique cars, etc. So when filming these segments we try to use cars that work to showcase the products but also fit the theme of My Classic Car. As such, I asked my friend David, (a different David than the chemist in the video above), if we could borrow his 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe. David of course said "yes" and dropped the old Ford off at Autogeek for our filming project. I originally had a 2019 Toyota RAV4 lined up to detail and then use and review this product but due to scheduling conflicts and short time frames and communication issues, I washed and dried and then applied the new 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating on this streetrod. The Toyota RAV4 WILL be here this Thursday for a LIVE Detailing Class where we'll be showcasing this new product for this weekly class we broadcast live at 3:00pm. Yes, 303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ can be layered on top of itself, up to three times. We have found layering up to 3 times yields amazing results. 4 layers or more provides the same value as 3 layers. DOES 303® GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING™ PROVIDE UV PROTECTION? You definitely don't need to wait 5 mins. You'll be in a world of hurt (muscles!) Buff off after you see dark colored little beads. If you go too soon it'll end up looking fine but you might remove too much of the product and it doesn't do much. I have not found that it smears, and it actually finishes very well. But I just fear that most of it ends up on my towel. You'll feel when you found the sweet spot of time elapsed. It's grabby as you remove but not too much, and looks fantastic after. To correctly apply this product, make it as easy as possible without wasting any product or fighting yourself during the application step - you DAMPEN ONE SIDE of the applicator and ONLY use this one side to apply the product to the entire car.

Everyone knows about coatings now days and yes, this is NOT a conventional ceramic type coating that comes in a tiny glass vial, which must be painstakingly applied only after hours of meticulous paint correction, polishing and prep work. Wheels: Repels brake dust and helps keep your wheels looking clean (use an applicator to apply product to wheels).From my experience using this product and my personal trust in the chemist behind the technology, David Gutierrez, I'm going to publicly state in this review, It's been over 4 years since my classes did a full show car detailing process to this 1940 Ford and the good news is the owner has done a great job of taking care of the car and also the paint. BUT - while it still looks great, it's due for a refreshing to really showcase the beautiful color, body lines and style of this classic and iconic Detroit Iron.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop