OLAPLEX No.6 Bond Smoother, 100ml

OLAPLEX No.6 Bond Smoother, 100ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

UV damage from the sun, humidity, extreme hot/cold weather conditioners, pollution, etc. all have a negative impact on the hair’s bonds.

Most people think about how Keratin (proteins) make up the hair, forming polypeptide bonds (long chains) that are kept in alignment by hydrogen, salt and disulfide bonds. Olaplex No. 7 – A reparative hair oil that smooths the hair, adds shine and reduces frizz while protecting the hair against heat styling I’ve also found that it reduces the static in my hair when I wear a hat in the winter, as my hair no longer has any broken fly-aways and is a lot healthier, when I take off my wooly hat my hair is just as smooth as it was before I put the hat on! Pros: This revolutionary hair repair system by Knight and Wilson is known for being one of the best dupes for Olaplex on the market, having gained tons of coverage in the press.

I’ve used this treatment myself, and as someone with fine hair I often find that using heavy treatments or oils can weigh my hair down and leave it looking greasy – but not with this! The results from Olaplex Hair Perfector are amazing. Olaplex No 6 is also a really great product as you can tell from my Olaplex 6 review, however, I always see most results from hair treatments. Olaplex 6 is definitely a product that is worth it for really strengthening hair and repairing any damage. Olaplex 3 and 6 both smell amazing. Olaplex 6 is an amazing Olaplex styling product and as you can see, the Olaplex 6 before and after photos, below, really show it. Olaplex before and after photos One of my most popular questions relating to this Olaplex review is: Which is better Olaplex no 3 vs 6 or should you invest in both Olaplex 3 and 6? It goes without saying that this also makes a great gift if you know someone who would appreciate some genuine Olaplex, but when you’re on a tighter budget. Pros:

If you’re unsure about purchasing an Olaplex alternative, but aren’t sure that you want to fork out for the real thing, purchasing a gift set can be a good way to try Olaplex and see if it’s suitable for you before committing to a full bottle. Olaplex No. 0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment – This is a pre-treatment that you use before Olaplex No. 3. It helps to prepare the hair for Olaplex No. 3 and is known as the ‘bond multiplier.’ Basically it just intensifies the effects of the No. 3 It also contains a bond smoother, which is an intensive leave-in reparative creme that reduces frizz, shortens the time it takes to blow dry your hair and reduces fly-aways for up to 72 hours Olaplex Educator Coco Wilbanks explains that Olaplex No.6 ‘will work for you no matter what your hair type is. Just remember that a little bit does go a very long way.’ Will it weigh my hair down? OLAPLEX is great for virgin hair. It helps to repair existing damage while protecting it from thermal, mechanical and environmental damage. OLAPLEX strengthens and prepares the hair for future services.Many reviewers have commented that this treatment has quite literally saved their hair, noticing less breakage and split ends after only a few uses, despite having bleached their hair for years. Pros: Olaplex No. 3– This is the star product and it’s what made Olaplex famous. It’s a reparative, pre-shampoo treatment that reduces breakage and split ends while repairing broken bonds for smoother, softer and healthier hair

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop