LEGO Falcon Minifigure - Captain America Civil War Version - Loose

LEGO Falcon Minifigure - Captain America Civil War Version - Loose

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The infamous Star Wars Holiday Special focuses on Chewbacca and his family, so his major role in the animated LEGO Star Wars special was assured. This minifigure has now remained the same for nearly a decade, introduced in 75042 Droid Gunship and featuring an appropriate combination of dark brown and medium nougat hair.

The last few Star Wars Advent Calendars have contained minifigures wearing festive jumpers and another pair are available here. Rey features an exclusive Millennium Falcon design, with the same knitted style as earlier minifigures. I like this element and Rey's dark brown hair looks splendid too, accurately styled and coupled with her standard double-sided head.

61 comments on this article

I have a theory I'd like to test. Please, step into my office, watch this short clip, tell me how it makes you feel? LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own adventures and/or display the collectible construction toys.

This one was probably quite obvious given that he appears throughout the show, but it would be really awesome to see a new minifigure of Falcon at some point in the future – hopefully to tie into the show, and the new outfit design which Sam Wilson wears throughout it. A new version of Falcon could really benefit from some arm and leg printing to capture some of the more unique details of Sam’s new costume – but, it could also easily put that extra budget into a unique piece to represent the Redwing Drone which we see Sam using in the early portions of this series. The Star Wars LEGO UCS Millennium Falcon collector series starship also has a hidden floor compartment, two escape pod hatches and an access ladder to the gunnery station seat and a detachable hull panel with a fully rotating quad laser cannon. The main hold has seating for the minifigures, an engineering station with a turning seat for a minifigure, and a doorway build with passageway decoration. Make your way to the rear compartment to monitor the hyperdrive from the console.

The Completed Model

Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme with a wide variety of building toys that make the best gifts for kids and fans of all ages. Those live action Disney remakes get initial merchandise and no more. Each SW film and TV series tends to get initial sets and never seen again. We've never seen more Rogue One, Solo, Obi-Wan merchandise after the original wave, whereas PT and OT continue to generate merchandise. It is safe to say that Marvel’s newest Disney Plus property, Falcon and The Winter Soldier, has proved to be a massive hit – with the show raking in some of the platform’s biggest numbers so far, and resonating with Marvel fans on a variety of levels. As a heavy fan of Marvel for some time now, my mind instantly went to LEGO Falcon and The Winter Soldier products, and what TLG could make from the show! The upcoming Marvel CMF has the potential to introduce some cool minifigures to the Marvel line, so I wanted to use this as an opportunity to talk specifically about some of the characters from the latest Disney Plus show which I think would make for some seriously cool minifigures.

This buildable playset combines brilliantly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set to open up even more play options. It seems to be why there is a never ending stream of content from Disney because they like new things to do merchandise to." Seems farfetched to some, but when the PT came out I didn't think there'd be ANYONE defending those films in the future. Now I regularly see some people say they prefer the PT to the OT, which just boggles my mind."Never thought about this but your probably right. It’s rather infuriating that they would have this policy for Star Wars as well as we’ll probably never see another Zeb minifigure ever again. You would think that with all these stories being connected and with kids always becoming old enough to be exposed to more of the older content that they would realize that there is a constant demand for all of their content and not just the content that was released last week. " Star Wars is all wrapped up on the screen for now with the finale of Ahsoka, but you can keep the Skywalker Saga going at home with all kinds of LEGO sets. I’d love to see LEGO give us a more unique MCU print for the shield with the split star in the middle, but they could even add more detail by giving this figure the now iconic bloody shield from the end of Episode 4 of the season.

It's a generational thing. I'm old enough to have been extremely disappointed in the prequels when they came out to the point where they kind of killed my interest in Star Wars. But people in their 20s and early 30s grew up with them so there's a nostalgic appreciation, plus the Clone Wars redeemed or at least cemented a lot of that lore in a lot of people's eyes. Easy to build – and to rebuild after battles – this durable 101-piece building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun surprise treat for creative kids aged 6+.Next up on the list is a minifigure which I would love to get – mainly because I am a huge fan of Captain America in general, and love the spin that Wyatt Russell has been able to put on the character. Getting a well-printed minifigure of John Walker would be a fantastic opportunity to give us a super-detailed new representation of everyone’s favourite shield-wielding character. He could come complete with a helmeted head printed on one side, and a non-helmeted head on the other, complete with alternate hairpiece to give collectors different options for how they want to display Walker, just like they have done with more recent figures of Cap. Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® newcomer? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop