Easy X2 Rider Sit N Ride 2 Wheeled Rider Universal Buggy Ride On Board with Seat & Steering Wheel to fit All Pushchairs, Prams and Strollers - Telescopic Adapter

£147.5
FREE Shipping

Easy X2 Rider Sit N Ride 2 Wheeled Rider Universal Buggy Ride On Board with Seat & Steering Wheel to fit All Pushchairs, Prams and Strollers - Telescopic Adapter

RRP: £295.00
Price: £147.5
£147.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It is designed with mums in mind – featuring a non-slip surface, cushioned gel wheels, a storage strap for when the board is not in use and universal fixings which means it can be attached to a range of pushchairs. What I’m sharing about today has made my life so much easier and has helped tremendously to bring down my stress level when going to therapies and doctor appointments. Please fully inspect all items recevied and report all Faults and Package/Product Damages within 48-72hours of receiving the items. This means that their illumination does not require any batteries - the electromagnetic energy generated by turning the wheels is responsible for everything.

Now Im with baby number 3, and Im planning to use it again with my daughter (DD2), she is now 27 months and a even more active that my first son!

I have used it outside on some pretty lengthy walks before we got the right stroller to use with our random tandem. I'm going to have an almost 3yr old and a new born, but my son has hypermobility so can't walk distances, would you get a double or this buggy board?

Most of these accessories/connectors are available for the Lascal buggyboard, though we have listed a few for other brands as well. The telescopic fixing, which is assembled on vertical beams coming from the rear wheels of the stroller, has clamping adapters which can be left on the frame of the stroller after removing the buggy board.

Pros of getting a double buggy that can be adapted as full travel system is that you will only ever need 1 buggy and it will be adaptable to whatever situation you face. I highly recommend this as a solution to having a child who uses a wheelchair and a pretoddler/toddler and needing to take them both to appointments/ therapies/ errands etc. Whether its something like I shared about in this post or a favorite organizing bag, etc, I’d love to hear about something you love that makes life easier! It depends a lot on your lifestyle and approaches to things but if it was me with your age gap I would get a double. It’s a lifestyle that empowers you to choose your own path, your own pace, and your own preferences.

The purpose of collecting these files is to perform analysis that will contribute to the software development.However I was needing to lift my son out of his chair often and having her on me and lifting him was too much for my back.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop