SOLACE HOUSE a gripping crime thriller full of stunning twists (JACKMAN & EVANS Book 9)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SOLACE HOUSE a gripping crime thriller full of stunning twists (JACKMAN & EVANS Book 9)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Evolving green building technology automates data at every turn, making it easier than ever to adopt—and more profitable. These three trends promise to keep sustainability in the forefront. I seek strength to carry on. I seek courage to move beyond pain. I seek faith to believe happiness will come again. Solace is my goal. I can find it. I can help others discover it.” — Solace House Affirmation You are not alone At Solace House, we make it our mission to provide free, accessible, professional counseling and support services to anyone in emotional crisis. A Solace House is small indeed—just 35 square meters (377 square feet) with a total living space of 45 square meters (385 square feet), thanks to a loft. Home sizes vary widely in Europe and North America; according to the UK’s Office of National Statistics, the average size of homes sold was 63 square meters (678 square feet) in Eastern European countries such as Lithuania and Latvia, 90 square meters (969 square feet) in the UK, 106 square meters (1,141 square feet) in Portugal, and a whopping 245 square meters (2,637 square feet) in the United States.

THIEF a gripping crime thriller full of stunning THE NIGHT THIEF a gripping crime thriller full of stunning

Solace House opened its doors in 2015 when Ireland’s Senator Joan Freeman established a one-year pilot program in New York City, bringing this service’s first U.S. location from Ireland to Long Island City, Queens located in the New York Irish Center building. First opened in 2006 in Lucan, Co. Dublin, Pieta House, a renowned self-harm and suicide prevention center, is one of Ireland’s most popular charities with nine branches opened throughout the country. FROM #1 BESTSELLING AUTHOR JOY ELLIS, A TOTALLY ABSORBING CRIME THRILLER FULL OF STUNNING TWISTS AND TURNS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO PUT IT DOWN.

Our Locations

All Solace clients are treated with dignity and respect, regardless of gender identity, age, ethnicity, ability or sexuality. I am so grateful for the generosity, courage and vision of the Pieta Board who allowed me to work in America to identify and meet the need for ‘Helping The Irish Wherever They Are,’” said Senator Freeman.

New crisis intervention service for New York Irish diaspora

AN ISOLATED HOUSE WITH A TERRIBLE PAST. IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF FOR THE NEW FAMILY LIVING THERE? Solace House provides free, confidential, therapeutic counseling for anyone who is experiencing suicidal thoughts or suicidal distress, as well as those who engage in self-harm, or have been bereaved by suicide. Modern filmmaking is realized through a digital pipeline, a system that organizes production and keeps everyone in sync. Can the built world benefit from borrowing ideas from this workflow? Services are offered free of charge or for a modest fee. Please consider supporting children and families coping with grief by offering a tax-deductible donation. DONATE TO SUPPORT SOLACE HOUSEKatherine Zappone, the Irish Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, speaking at the recent Solace House launch. Pieta House founder and Irish Senator Joan Freeman has joined Solace House, working with Irish immigrants in New York.

Solace House (Jackman and Evans, book 9) by Joy Ellis

In October 2018, the world received a dire warning: In just 12 years, without a drastic reduction in carbon-dioxide emissions, global warming will reach an unsustainable level. According to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report (PDF), global energy production from renewable sources needs to jump to 50%–60% to avoid rising sea levels, floods, droughts, and famine. This totally gripping mystery is perfect for fans of Ann Cleeves, Elly Griffiths, J M Dalgliesh, Rachel McLean, J.D. Kirk, Rachel Abbott, P. D. James, LJ Ross, Angela Marsons or Richard Osman.Now, her husband has lost his job, the children are bullied at school, and someone is prowling around the garden at night. Someone who wants them gone. Joy Ellis was nominated for audiobook of the year at the British Book Awards 2019 and Crime and Thriller Book of the Year at the British Book Awards 2021 for The Patient Man. The design maximizes solar-energy production while minimizing heat loss or gain through the exterior walls. The roof is covered with solar panels. In a typical European climate, Solace House expects the solar installation to produce 6,500 kWh per year—inhabitants are expected to use around 6,000 kWh, a net gain of 500.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop