Choco Musk Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab

Choco Musk Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab

RRP: £133.17
Price: £66.585
£66.585 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Anyhow, when cocoa beans were just brought to Spain from America, chocolate was considered a drink that provoked lust. It was prepared with mixed spices or corn puree and only the richest people could afford it, while many priests deemed it the devil's potion aimed at pushing people into sin.

Choco Musk - Eau De Perfume Natural Spray - 50 ml (1.65 fl

There is just as much sweetness in Xocoatl as there is in the aroma of natural cocoa beans themselves. The aroma is so close to the original (nearly identical, actually) that you feel its particular kind of bitterness on your tongue just from smelling it. Little by little, the main note is expanded by the addition of others, such as the sweetness of rum with its golden, floral-vanilla modulations. There is also the sweetness of natural vanilla. The sweetness of dried fruit soaked in rum. I also sense some flowers that are unknown to me personally, as well as some woody and spicy notes, plus a certain sharply pungent herb - it is neither mint, nor rosemary, but something just as refreshing. And yet, if the chocolate is real, it smells so fantastic that its taste cannot give me as much pleasure as I get from its aroma.

Choco Musk Air Freshener : Room Freshener of the prestigious brand in the Arab world "AL-REHAB". Choco Musk by Al-Rehab is as the name it says - milk chocolate with a great vanilla base and white musk on top.. Thus, I simply adore perfumes that smell like chocolate. I am not afraid of smelling like a pastry shop. Moreover, perfumes with a chocolate note are usually quite complex and smell like a magic potion, not a pastry shop. They don't even necessarily have to be sweet. Xocoatl is definitely a trail/sillage kind of fragrance which fills the entire space around it; it can be felt from a distance and yet it is not obtrusive. It seems as if it has come from a different era. There were no fragrances like that in the past, though. Another place, maybe? That sounds more like it. I can easily imagine some place like the equivalent of Diagon Alley, only this time in modern Buenos Aires; a place where conventional reality gives way to magic and where they also have a Fueguia 1833 boutique, albeit run by wizards pretending to pass for 'muggle' perfumers.

Choco Musk - Youshah Perfumes Choco Musk - Youshah Perfumes

Scent: Montblanc Femme De Montblanc is a fantastic fragrance with a sweet scent of fruits and chocolate. Immediately from the opening, you can smell a beautiful scent of fruity notes, supported by some light spices and chocolate. These all come together to create a rather soft and almost clean scent. A little while after the opening, some floral notes are added, as well as a scent of musk. These, once again, give off a clean feel. Nearing the dry down, you’re mainly left with a soft and clean scent of fruits and chocolate. There are actually a few different types of chocolaty notes. Some of the more commonly used ones are dark chocolate, which gives off a sweet, but also slightly bitter scent, and cacao, which gives off an even more bitter scent. However, there’s also the note of milk chocolate, which is pretty much a lighter version of dark chocolate, as well as the note of white chocolate. This one is arguably the sweetest and is commonly used in combination with fruity notes. Scent: Thierry Mugler Angel is a fantastic fragrance that perfectly embodies the term sweet gourmand. Upon first spraying this fragrance, you’re immediately met with a sweet and slightly spicy scent of patchouli and gourmand notes. Hints of vanilla, chocolate, and tonka bean are noticeable, but there are also a bunch of fruity notes present. In the dry down, the fruity notes fade away a bit, leaving room for some woody notes. These blend in nicely with the gourmand notes, leaving you with an overall strong and sweet fragrance.This is a quintessential gourmand fragrance, an embodiment of the sin of gluttony; hot chocolate, milky hazelnuts, fudge, lacy caramel and all of it steeped in liquor. A positively 'boozy' scent. Drunken and sweet, and the quality of the sweetness is top shelf here. Notes: The top notes of Thierry Mugler Angel Muse are pink pepper and grapefruit. The middle note is hazelnut cocoa spread and the base notes are patchouli and vetiver. Durrat Al Arabia is chocolate with amber, and brings to mind the way it used to be savored in Spain a long time ago, when chocolate was a marvel from the New World, a precious and bitter potion that provokes carnal passion. Notes: The top note of Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao is orange. The middle notes are star fruit and cacao. The base note is vanilla. Choco Musk EDP-50ml : The creamy chords come with a caress of sandalwood, surrounded by the tenderness of a soft musk with a few glimpses of pink petals.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop