Treasure X Minecraft Sand & Sea. Overworld Minecraft Character. Mine, Discover & Craft with 10 Levels of Adventure & 12 Mine & Craft Characters to Collect - Styles May Vary

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Treasure X Minecraft Sand & Sea. Overworld Minecraft Character. Mine, Discover & Craft with 10 Levels of Adventure & 12 Mine & Craft Characters to Collect - Styles May Vary

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

1.14.0|snap=beta 1.14.0.1|Added [[bee]]s, which get damaged when touching water and try to avoid it.}} xbox=TU69|xbone=none|ps=1.76|wiiu=Patch 38|switch=none|"Raw Fish" has been renamed to "Raw Cod". 1.0.0|snap=Beta 1.9 Prerelease|[[File:Nether Wart Age 0 JE1.png|32px]] [[File:Nether Wart Age 1-2 JE1.png|32px]] [[File:Nether Wart Age 3 JE1.png|32px]] [[File:Nether Wart (item) JE1.png|32px]] Added nether wart.}} Swimming in water is considerably slower against currents (see [[#Current|Current]] below), but faster when going with the current. History

{{color|#041633}} 1.11.0|snap=beta 1.11.0.4|Nether wart can now be [[trading|sold]] to cleric [[villager]]s.}} Water and lava can produce [[stone]], [[cobblestone]], or [[obsidian]] based on how they interact. If water touches a lava source, the lava source turns to obsidian. If both touch each other while flowing, cobblestone is made and no sources are removed, and if lava flows downward onto water, the water turns to stone. |snap=20100106|Water part of the [[world boundary]] now uses the animated water texture.}} |snap=18w47b|[[File:Raw Cod JE4 BE2.png|32px]] The previous texture change to raw cod has been reverted.}}Players and mobs (except [[aquatic mob]]s, [[undead mob]]s and [[iron golem]]s) have a breath meter that lasts 15 seconds. After they run out of breath, they take {{hp|2}} suffocation damage every second until they die, surface, or enter [[bubble column]]s. 0.31|snap=20091223-1|[[File:Water JE6.png|32px]] Added the flowing water texture, which is now used on the sides of water.}}

Water, [[ice]] and [[portal]]s are now visible through each other. This also now allows water's inside faces to be visible from outside.}} {{color|#43D5EE}}1.0.4|snap=alpha 1.0.4.0|Fisherman [[villager]]s now [[trading|sell]] 6 cooked fish for 1 [[emerald]] plus 6 raw fish.}} Nether wart is ready to harvest when it reaches its fourth stage (age:3). Breaking a fully grown nether wart drops 2 to 4 nether wart, while an immature one drops a single nether wart. Using a tool enchanted with fortune increases the maximum number of nether wart dropped by 1 per level, for a maximum of 7 for a tool enchanted with [[Fortune|Fortune III]]. [[File:Warm Ocean Water JE.png|32px]]

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop