Lenovo IdeaPad 3i 15 Inch HD Laptop - (Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD Storage, Windows 10S) - Abyss Blue Laptop

£0.5
FREE Shipping

Lenovo IdeaPad 3i 15 Inch HD Laptop - (Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD Storage, Windows 10S) - Abyss Blue Laptop

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sam’s Club offers premium laptops with blazing speeds, eye-popping graphics capabilities and fast charging. Established in 2010, Laptop Outlet is one of the UK’s leading tech retailers, offering new and refurbished tech devices, including laptops, smartphones, PCs, tablets, accessories, and much more. Whether you're sketching out ideas with a Surface pen or typing away on a Surface Keyboard you'll be able to switch up your accessories to create the most comfortable workspace. Processor Model":"Core i5-1235U ","Processor Range":"Intel Core i5 ","Battery Life":"Up to 15 Hours ","RAM":"8 GB","Product Type":"Laptop ","Screen Resolution":"1536 x 1024 px","Product Colour":" Ice Blue ","Total Storage Capacity":"256 ","Storage Type":"SSD ","Touch Screen":"Yes ","Aspect Ratio":"3:2 ","SSD Capacity":"256 GB","Operating System":"Windows 11 ","Depth":"206. All our products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty unless stated otherwise on the listing (usually under the conditions tab).

Noel Leeming has the big range of brands and our expert team can help you find the model to suit your needs and your budget. For students who are preparing to kick start their uni life, look no further than our university essentials section to help you settle into your new home with ease. When you're done with your video chat, simply close the shutter - and make your webcam hacker-proof. Given the fact that the build is what provides the first impression, we feel that they could have done a better job. Power Consumption (Sleep\/Standby)":"45 W","Processor Model":"Pentium Silver N6000 ","Processor Range":"Intel Pentium Silver ","Processor Speed":"1.Graphics Tests UL's PCMark 10 is our main benchmark, which simulates a variety of real-world productivity and content-creation workflows to measure overall performance for office-centric tasks such as word processing, spreadsheeting, web browsing, and videoconferencing. Thanks to its on-board camera with privacy shutter and dual array microphone, the IdeaPad, once connected to Wi-Fi, will let you to take part in video chats or virtual meetings, enabling the fun or the office to come to you. From a Chromebook to a MacBook Air, an HP laptop, Dell laptops and Asus laptops, make your choice with the storage to fit, the processor that’s up to the job, and the screen size and display to keep things sharp. NVMe ","RAM Slots":"2 ","Power Source":"Battery ","SSD Capacity":"1000 GB","Operating System":"Windows 11 ","Depth":"260. This commitment to screen real estate gives the IdeaPad 3i Gen 6 (15" Intel) one of the highest active area ratios of its class.

Yes, this is a budget laptop so you probably shouldn’t be expecting a premium experience in this area. It’s capable of performing day-to-day computing tasks smoothly and efficiently, making it a good choice for schoolchildren, students and casual users.Don't go by its size, this powerful model features an AMD Ryzen 7 Processor with amazing performance, battery life, stunning visuals, and many other smart features. You can configure it with an Intel 12th Gen Core i5 or i7 CPU paired with an NVIDIA 30-series discrete GPU, up to an RTX 3070. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycle bins. Featuring 4GB of RAM, this computer has enough power for tasks like web browsing and word processing.

You will have to compromise, however, on the quality of the screen and audio, which are both below par. Touch Screen":"No ","Aspect Ratio":"16:9 ","Power Source":"Battery ","SSD Capacity":"512 GB","Operating System":"Windows 11 ","Depth":"226. Keep an eye out for built-in subscriptions to key software packages like Microsoft Office to help your budget go further. Chromebook models are a smart choice for everyone, whether you're a student, a professional or someone who needs a budget laptop for everyday use.Whether or not we're paid doesn't change how hot a deal can potentially get - that's only up to hotukdeals members. Hours ","RAM":"8 GB","Product Type":"Laptop ","Screen Resolution":" 1920 x 1080 px","Product Colour":"Silver ","Total Storage Capacity":"1000 ","Screen Type":"\tLCD ","Storage Type":" NVMe PCIe SSD ","Aspect Ratio":"16:9 ","Power Source":"Battery ","SSD Capacity":"1000 GB","Operating System":"Windows 11 ","Depth":"237. The USB ports allow for fast data transfer, whilst the HDMI port enables the option for dual screen working (just connect a previously purchased monitor, and then press the Windows button + P to select).

He has been editor of Professional Photography magazine, associate editor at Creative Bloq, and deputy editor at net magazine. For online gaming, it has a Wi-Fi 6 wireless adapter and an Ethernet port to ensure a reliable internet connection. More information on quality can be found in this old but still very helpful article from Harvard Business Review. In the event of a fault developing in the first 14 days of receiving your purchase, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, we will help you with troubleshooting and resolving the issue.The Lenovo Ideapad 3i comes with a two-cell, 35Wh battery that promises up to seven and a half hours of battery life, and that seems about right. The numeric keypad will speed up your productivity, whether you’re working on your personal budget or preparing a spreadsheet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop