The Lost Roller: The Autobiography of Nobby Clark

The Lost Roller: The Autobiography of Nobby Clark

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

His early success in the 1960’s and early 1970’s as lead singer and founder member of The Bay City Rollers, saw him performing lead vocals on the band’s early hits: Keep on dancing; We can make music; Manana; Remember and Saturday Night. Leaving the band in 1973 to pursue a solo career as a writer/performer, he released two singles, Steady Love on the Epic label, and Shake it down on the phonogram label.

DEAR JANE: My mother has barred me from my own father's FUNERAL over a petty years-old feud about money Patsy Kensit 'rekindles romance with property tycoon fiancé' Patric Cassidy four months after splitting He denied two charges of supplying the class A drugs cocaine and ecstasy. Paton was told in view of his age and poor health he would not face jail but would incur a substantial financial penalty as punishment.

Share this article

The Scottish vocalist (pictured in 2019) fronted the band during their 1970s heyday and helped them secure worldwide success with their upbeat pop songs Lizzo arrives at premiere of Beyonce's Renaissance Tour concert film... after Lemonade singer stood by her amid sexual harassment lawsuit

Stacey Dooley shows off daughter Minnie's lookalike red hair as she stuns fans with a HUGE announcement: 'This can't happen already!' McEwen, Alan (17 October 2016). "Bay City Rollers pervert Tam Paton urged band to have sex with paedophile DJ". Daily Record . Retrieved 30 June 2023.The Rollers stayed at the Surrey home of Denning – jailed for 13 years last week for child sex abuse – while touring that December. Read More Related Articles TERRY VENABLES EXCLUSIVE: 'At Euro '96 I had captains everywhere, but the Champions League and Premier League have grown so much now' Beyonce's proteges Chloe and Halle Bailey wow in flesh flashing looks at singer's Renaissance concert film premiere in Beverly Hills

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop