Jurgen Klopp

Jurgen Klopp

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He is loved by his players for his passion and man-management skills, and adored by the media and fans alike for his disarming wit and charm and exciting football on the pitch. If the processing is for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. Jürgen successfully managed German teams Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund to multiple victories, and then became the manager of Liverpool Football Club. There are in my taste a bit too much statistics about how the game ended and who scored the goals and how they scored them.

This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the trouble-free operation of the site and improving our offer. Inspire the next generation of outstanding people who will change the world with Little People, BIG DREAMS! In this respect, the data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies. He is loved by his players for his passion and man-management skills, and adored by fans for his charm, wit and exciting football on the pitch.

Written with great knowledge by Neveling, this is a very interesting look at the tactics, workings and philosophy of his teams over the years - from Mainz to Dortmund to Liverpool. The Liverpool boss is a one-off and his programme notes for every home game gave fans a window into his thoughts as the Reds clinched title 19. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). At one point he even wonders if he would have been better off in England: “Pump it into the mixer and then get your head on it. There’s very little about his personal life or the forces that make him such a charismatic figure, but lots of detail about tactics and strategy, piled high with statistical data.

This powerful book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the footballer’s life. I am interested, though, in Juergen Klopp the Man because of his (so far) amazing track record in taking on down-and-out clubs and improving them, without that success making him conceited or arrogant. He had been long admired in the Premiership and was finally wooed by Liverpool in the belief he could bring back the glory days to the Kop. That said, he did win the Bundesliga twice, which was an undeniably great achievement, but that doesn't excuse him of any criticism whatsoever. Although not a Liverpool fan, I was interested in discovering Klopp's background prior to his appointment as Liverpool manager in October 2015.I would recommend this book to any football fan because it doesn't just relate to Klopp himself it also gives an interesting look at football coaching in general and how they operate and think. The charismatic manager played for the best part of 325 appearances for Mainz Club and scored 52 goals, then he became the manager for the same club Mainz 05 and secured Bundesliga promotions in 2004 before he was appointed manager of Liverpool in 2015, he won two Bundesliga titles with Borussia Dortmund, I'm glad that I had the chance to read about one of the greatest football managers in the world. Eighty-five percent of the book is very "this match happened, then that match happened and then, amazingly, this match also happened. This was disappointingly brief and largely uncritical from an author who has no obvious vested interest, and who was unable to find any contributors who had worked with him since the start of his Dortmund stunt, which was 7 years prior to publication. However, the book rarely delves too far into Klopp's management style, other than the extent to which he uses player stats in his management, which is not much.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop