BabyStyle Oyster 3 Footmuff (Cherry)

BabyStyle Oyster 3 Footmuff (Cherry)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Baby Birds are proud to be an independent family-run business. If you need help choosing your baby essentials, book a virtual appointment with our team for demonstrations and expert advice. Looking at the stroller from above, the first you will see is the handlebar. The handlebar is height-adjustable telescopically, which you will activate using a central push button. It literally takes seconds. According to my measurements, the height range of the handlebar is from 99 to 109 cm.

The Oyster 3 is really comfy to push – our tester found she was able to keep her stride and even power walk when she wanted to. It also has a tight turning circle and a slim base, which makes it a good option if you use public transport regularly. We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there. Our tester’s seven-month-old is a large baby and, although there was plenty of leg room, the actual height of the seat was quite low and she was often concerned about opening the hood and bumping his head. The rain cover is effective in all weathers and fits well without a struggle, making it ideal for any sporadic downpour. It's generously-sized, covering the buggy almost completely, and it folds down compactly to fit into the storage basket after use. Chunky rear turbine wheels allow the buggy to bump up and down kerbs well and help it to run smoothly along pavements so that you don't feel every lump and groove along the way.We also have handy guides to the best lightweight strollers, the best umbrella strollers, the best travel systems, the best double buggies and the best running buggies. Verdict in 10 seconds Keep your little one snug in their BabyStyle Oyster 3 footmuff. The Oyster 3 footmuff is made from a smart melange, durable fabric finished beautifully with a soft padded fabric lining for the ultimate comfort for your baby. Suitable for use with a 5 point safety harness the footmuff has a fold down section to the front which is perfect for keeping chills out on very cold days. The side zip gives easy access for lifting your baby in and out of the pushchair. For comfort and style or convenience and storage,Oyster accessoriesare developed to work in perfect harmony with your stroller. We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.

The straps are easy to clip together, even with a wilful baby in the seat, and the pram also has a belly bar that sat across our tester’s baby securely at belly-button height – he loved leaning forward and holding onto it during journeys.We will only match prices on goods that are identical to ours and carry the same suppliers product code. The handlebar has quite a give, and the telescopic adjusting also contributes to a slight rattling, especially going over bumpy terrain. I would call this area the noisiest part of the stroller, and if you can't tolerate such sounds, the Oyster 3 is probably not for you. The Hood Although the aluminum frame looks robust, the Oyster 3 will fit through narrow alleyways without problems. For making sure of its capabilities, we went to shopping malls during our testing, and the Oyster 3 survived even the sale season. We have also managed to get on and off the bus fuss-free. With the extendable handlebar, which is effortless to use, the pram offers a good range of height settings making it the best on test for flexibility when it comes to daily use by more than one parent or adult.

The top panel can be removed completely to enable you to use the bottom section as a pushchair liner on days when it isn’t quite as cold.Allrepairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs. If I had to use a percentage to rate my personal feeling about the stroller, I would give it 85 %. This number also underlines the fact that, although the luxurious appearance, the Oyster 3 is relatively affordable compared to the other high-end brands. I would also say that when it comes to price-performancece ratio, the Oyster 3 is one of the top models in its category. Unlike many other strollers with a central button on the handle, the Oyster 3 button doesn't get in your way when pushing the stroller with one hand. With four different height options available, parents of every will be comfortable. With my height of 176 cm, I have actually preferred the second-lowest position. Therefore, I presume that the highest position of the handlebar should be fine, even for the tallest of dads. The handlebar is covered in a pleasant-to-touch, stylish structured leatherette, similar to snakeskin design-wise. The same material can be found on the bumper bar. Please note that we cannot guarantee direct delivery lead times until availability is confirmed by our brand partners.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop