Paladone PP0377 Lightning Reloaded | Extreme Shocking Electro-Punishment | The Most Thrilling Reaction Game Ever, Black

£10.995
FREE Shipping

Paladone PP0377 Lightning Reloaded | Extreme Shocking Electro-Punishment | The Most Thrilling Reaction Game Ever, Black

RRP: £21.99
Price: £10.995
£10.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The music was a delicious hell—amazing work to whoever scored that one—and as soon as the buzzer went off, I pressed the button and watched as my friend got shocked. this electric shock game is great fun for all, the intensity of the shock can be adjusted so as not to scare children. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I was thinking about measuring the output voltage with a diode and a capacitor would it be a good method?

It is also extremely useful for making delicious desserts or for decorating fairy cakes, waffles, doughnuts, cakes, tarts, etc. From the moment we opened the box, we were impressed with the quality and durability of the components.I’m still intrigued by who I was, or what I was trying to prove when I bought it, but that’s my own vision quest. So fingers on the buzzers or rather hands on the joysticks and watch the tension mounts; when the right light turns, green each player hits the red button on their controller in the fastest time possible!

Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.WARNING: This product emits an electric shock and may interfere with electrical devices such as pacemakers, do not use if you are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, a heart condition, or any similar or related illness. We chose the Lord’s Day for our baptismal zapping, and I kindly asked (forced) my roommate and the friend who crashed on my couch to try it. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Take turns playing this shockingly fun game and watch even the toughest player cringe after a ZAAAPPP at the extreme stage! The couch-crashing friend, however, has white hot triangle bangs and grew up grabbing electric fences at farms in Nebraska, not caring if she pissed her pants. The only drawback is that the power of the shock quickly drains batteries and lessens the shock,” said another.In my memory, my roommate said, “Wow, those are big handles, how terrifying” about the plastic silver joysticks one is meant to grab during the game; in reality, she probably said it with her eyes. Ideal for enjoying the pleasure of an exquisite chocolate fondue alone or in the company of family and friends at parties, special occasions or at any time you feel like it. We work with local vendors across the world and products may be shipped from outside of United States. A game for 2-4 players, Lighting Reaction Reloaded tests reactions and reflexes - the fastest player wins.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop