Russell Hobbs 28270 Good-to-Go Multicooker - 8 Versatile Functions including Slow Cooker, Sous Vide, Rice and Food Steamer, Black, 750 Watt

£44.995
FREE Shipping

Russell Hobbs 28270 Good-to-Go Multicooker - 8 Versatile Functions including Slow Cooker, Sous Vide, Rice and Food Steamer, Black, 750 Watt

RRP: £89.99
Price: £44.995
£44.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Half fill your Good to Go Multi-Cooker with water; add 2 tbsp olive oil and season. Using the control panel, set to boil. When the pasta is cooked, remove the control panel from the base of the multi-cooker pot before draining and lightly refreshing the pasta. Set the pasta aside until ready to use. However, compared to other options such as the Ninja 9-in-1 multi-cooker, the interface of this model does look slightly dated. Many slow cookers nowadays are programmed via a touch screen or have Bluetooth/ WiFi capabilities to link up to your phone so you can control it from afar. Should you buy the Russell Hobbs Good To Go 6.5L Electric Multi Cooker?

In theory, yes, as long as your multi cooker has the correct program (you probably don't want to 'grill' rice or 'stew' a cake). Related: Best pressure cooker to save time in the kitchen How easy is the Russell Hobbs Good-to-Go Multicooker to clean?

Chips cook roughly in the same amount of time, no matter the multi cooker Air fried chips were the best, but across them there was a noticeable difference in quality between different multi cookers we tested. I tested the Russell Hobbs Good-to-Go Multicooker in my north London kitchen, using a variety of its functions to cook up different dishes. Add the cream, peas and spinach, and bring to the boil. Once the mixture has come to a boil, stir in the pasta prepared earlier and bring to the boil. Turn off the multi-cooker and stir in the parmesan, garnishing the pasta with the chopped flat leaf parsley.

Multi cookers that can air-fry give better results for roasting and baking They gave crispier and more even results, usually in less time than multi cookers that couldn't air fry. Need to know 95cm power cord; 7.6-litre capacity; accessories include grill seal, measuring cup, spatula, and recipe book; delay timer and keep warm functions; accessories are dishwasher-safe; two-year guarantee How we tested multi cookersHaving the ability to sear ingredients in the pot before slow cooking gave it extra points when it came to ease of use too. I could brown meat and soften veggies in the multi-cooker, something you have to do in a separate frying pan on the hob with a lot of slow cookers – any feature that saves on washing up is good in my books! I started by boiling cream, milk and vanilla in the slow cooker and then strained it into a bowl. I then added eggs and sugar and whisked until it was a smooth mixture. I divided the batter into glass ramekins that I placed directly in the cooker. Using the sous vide setting I cooked the custard pots for 20 minutes and then let them chill in the fridge. I usually sprinkle chopped strawberries onto the pots, but I tried searing them with sugar in the slow cooker and they were delicious.

A panel of testers followed the instruction and recipe booklets provided to operate each multi cooker, rating each on instruction clarity, and usefulness of any recipes and cooking suggestions. We rated each multi cooker on the overall cooking experience, how long it took to cook (including any preheat time), and how the food looked and tasted afterwards. We found that larger multi cookers cost a bit more per use to run than smaller ones, but obviously you can cook more food in one go. Once you break the running costs down to cost per gram of food, there’s not a big difference in energy costs between different multi cookers. Add the chopped onion and pepper to the multi-cooker pot. Stirring occasionally cook for 2-3 minutes until soft and lightly browned. Add the tomatoes and chilli then cook for a further 1-2 minutes. The Good to Go Cooker is one of the most versatile kitchen appliances I have seen in a long time. Its various functions mean that it’s incredibly simple to cook one-pot meals - you can do everything from cook pasta, bake tarts and stew casseroles.Multi cooker is a term slapped onto all sorts of cooking appliances these days. However, the best models can do everything an air fryer can, while also cooking in other ways, such as pressure cooking, slow cooking and more. Remove the control panel from the base of the Good-to-Go Multi-Cooker and take the pot over to the dinner table to serve. Enjoy! Cake costs 12p on average in a multi cooker, though the cost range was wide with the cheapest being 7p and most expensive 18p. A typical air fryer will cost about 6p to bake the cake, while an electric oven would cost 20p and a halogen oven 26p.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop