Solbio Sanitary additive for camping toilets, mobile toilet systems, chemical toilets and cassettes

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Solbio Sanitary additive for camping toilets, mobile toilet systems, chemical toilets and cassettes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The overall objective is to develop a configuration based on renewables that allows covering all heating and cooling demand and a variable electricity demand (from zero up to even 100%) in a cost-effective manner. This configuration is based on solar, ambient and bioenergy, while it is suitable to be installed in various buildings types and sizes without any geographical restriction. The main technologies included have already proven their performance and they are combined with the aim to exploit all possible energy flows/sources, ensuring their cost-effectiveness compared to standard solutions. This year I have decided to try the camperlife cherry scented blue and so far it seems good. You only use a tiny amount of it compared to other blues, I think it is just 25ml per tank and the smell is not chemically. We have only used it a few times so far so I haven’t formed a firm opinion yet but so far, so good. In a waste tank: Solbio works hard in the waste tank, turning the contents into liquid and preventing unpleasant smells and gas formation. Travel green and responsibly with Solbio! Made with organic coconut oil soap, plant extracts, citric acid, essential oils of eucalyptus, mint and pine oil.

We tried the bio laundry liquid last summer and to be honest, I wasn’t completely happy with how it broke down the toilet paper compared to Elsan blue. However, I find the smell of of the blue chemicals very strong and not pleasant so we tried a compromise of half the amount of blue prescribed on the bottle and half a cap of the bio laundry liquid. This seemed to be a good compromise for us as the toilet paper was well broken down and the smell was much better. In a wastewater tank: You can also use Solbio in the wastewater tank to prevent unpleasant smells and keep the tank free of grease deposits. The SolBio-Rev project will develop a flexible energy system suitable for building integration based on renewables for covering a large share of energy demand (heating/cooling/electricity). Its flexibility is derived from the long-term collaboration of key industrial partners with research organisations, having in mind the large variety of EU buildings, especially non-residential (types, uses and sizes).

This organic toilet fluid for mobile toilets is made exclusively from natural ingredients with fresh aromas of essential oils. The perfect environmentally friendly alternative for portable toilets, making harsh chemicals totally unnecessary. Solbio Organic Toilet Fluid is the perfect all-rounder for your mobile toilet and sanitary facilities on board your caravan or motorhome.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop