Westlake DPM 6 Leg Bedchair, Bedchair for Overnight Fishing Sessions, Camping Bed, Fishing Equipment

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Westlake DPM 6 Leg Bedchair, Bedchair for Overnight Fishing Sessions, Camping Bed, Fishing Equipment

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Weighing just under 10kg, this is a tidy bedchair and you are sure to experience minimal of fuss during setup or when night falls and you are calmly watching and listening to the lake.

The Wychwood Tactical X Flatbed is a top of the line fishing bedchair that features a light aluminium frame, adjustable lumber support, and a flat profile. First and foremost, the Fox R1 Camo Bedchairis incredibly comfortable. Made with high-quality materials, you can rest easy knowing you’ll get a good night’s sleep on this bedchair. Plus, the compact design makes it easy to transport and store, making it an excellent option for anglers on the go. There are also inner baffles to keep the heat in (ideal for winter) and full-length draught baffles which are self-explanatory. Finally, heavy-duty crash zips make it easy for you to get in and out – at speed. I was able to unclip, unfold, and place into my bivvy with minimum fuss. In fact, it fits into my Trakker SLX 150 comfortably. The new and improved fishing bedchair is a must-have for any angler. With three models to choose from – compact, standard, and wide – there’s a bedchair to fit every need.If you are a mobile angler looking to keep active, this would be a perfect choice because it is simple, light and can be carried if needed.

What about the sleeping bag, you ask? Well, the ‘duvet’ underside offers up a smooth nylon, so you won’t catch it on anything when you need to tend to a bite.Well, after using this for three nights, I can safely say that I did not want to get out! I don’t think calling it ‘hotel quality’ would be an injustice either. Velcro strips on the central underside of the mattress allow for use with all Fox sleeping bag covers. Its low-mass aluminium frame assembly ensures a completely flat surface, while the extravagantly dense padded mattress and anti-sagging system provide unrivalled comfort. The revolutionary ‘Stance Frame Design’ ensures extra stability and support, while the new ‘Xpanda Attachment System allows the sleeping bag insulation to form around your body for a more comfortable sleep.

This solid but lightweight bedchair epitomises comfort and luxury on the bank. It comes with a fresh new design and brimming with incredible features you won’t find anywhere else! Introducing the Fox R1 Series Camo Bedchair which is perfect for anglers who want a comfortable and reliable place to sleep. Once I had it set up, it seemed stable after repositioning the large swivel mud feet and raising three of the legs. Again, this was easy to do!Sleeping bag connection zip on the underside of the mattress to allow any Flatliner Sleeping bag to be attached Side tension strap design (Two straps one on each side that go around the frame rather than over the mattress) allows the bed to be folded far more compactly than beds with a traditional single central strap. I sampled the bedchair, and I say this because there is also a sleep system available, including a 3-season sleeping bag. Looking for a flawless sleeping experience when out on the bank? Then look no further than the JRC Cocoon 2G Super Levelbed! Features eightlegs – 2 x double legs on the central section plus double legs on both the foot and head sections

Looking for a comfortable and firm sleeping system that can be used during all seasons? Look no further than the Fox Flatliner 8-Leg Bedchair Sleep System! It features full lumbar support and extra padding at the head end , ensuring a good night’s sleep even when you’re miles away from civilization. Looking for a warmer and more comfortable sleep system? Look no further than the Sonik SK-TEK 5 Season Sleep System! The bedchair itself has eight legs, which offer complete stability and each can be adjusted to suit the terrain you’re fishing on.So if you’re looking for a bed system that will make your carp fishing trips more comfortable, look no further than the Trakker Levelite Oval Wide Bedchair System. From my experience fishing overnight, the mattress was more padded than my bed at home! (Don’t tell the missus!) Introducing the Benchmark ‘Lite’ Memory Foam Bedchair from Avid Carp – a new standard in comfort designed to keep you warm and comfortable all year round. Reimagined, the bedchair utilises a lightweight and compact design, making it easy to take wherever you go!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop