The Christmas Wedding: The first book in the heartwarming, romance saga from the Sunday Times bestselling author of The Village Scandal: Book 1 (The Village Secrets)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Christmas Wedding: The first book in the heartwarming, romance saga from the Sunday Times bestselling author of The Village Scandal: Book 1 (The Village Secrets)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A lovely story with a good mixture of characters - some of whom you love to hate and some you adore - THE CHRISTMAS WEDDING is the first in a new trilogy featuring Little Creek. Though I must say the title is a little misleading as it is not really a Christmas story as such...just a story that leads up and ends at Christmas.

What a delightful Christmas story! I read it in one sitting and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not at all like the James Patterson I'm used to, but it certainly had everything to keep it moving along. When planning a Christmas wedding in the UK, it is important to be aware of the various traditions that are associated with this time of year. Here are some things to keep in mind: Whatever you choose to have at your Christmas wedding in the UK, make sure it is a day to remember forever. What to wear to a Christmas Wedding I've not read Dilly Court before but I'm a huge fan of Catherine Cookson and while not in the same vein as one of Ms Cookson's rags to riches tales, THE CHRISTMAS WEDDING did promise something of a lovely historical read. The only thing that saved this book and I ended up rating it 2 stars was the characters. Her grown children and their families were a delight and made me feel that I didn't waste the few hours it took to read this one.

The food served at a Christmas Wedding

El libro podría asimilarse a una película de las muchas de Hallmark con temática navideña, predecible y ligera, pero a mí no me importó porque tenía giros entretenidos, momentos dulces y sin drama innecesario que es lo que busco y me gusta para leer en estas épocas. Dena and Reggie are sisters from a small, quirky town called Wishing Tree. Wishing Tree sounds like the kind of place I want to live. It’s cosy and community centric, it’s also completely Christmas mad!! They have rules and rituals regarding when things can happen, what you have to do, who you have to help etc etc and it all adds to the charm of this beautifully written festive read from a new-to-me author. The Christmas Wedding is the first novel I've read by James Patterson. Starting the novel, I didn't know what to expect. To me, James Patterson isn't synonymous with fiction work with a romantic theme. The story is repetitive at times and seemed a bit uneven--I couldn't tell if the author was going for cute or erotic at points, and it was a bit jarring--but overall this was a fun and merry read. I would have liked an epilogue, but I am hoping that since this is the beginning of a series that maybe we will see some of these characters again. I would definitely read the next book. 3.5 stars, rounded to 4 here. I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

On Christmas Day itself, it is common for couples to spend time with their families. In some cases, this may mean attending a church service together. Friends and family are already planning on traveling and taking time off of work this time of year. You’ll know for sure that your friends and family won’t be inconvenienced in their life/work schedules and that they’ll be in the mood to celebrate.

Throughout the novel, I was definitely curious who the groom would be considering she had THREE suitors. All three were great men, so it was a shame to see that two were cast aside in favor of the perfect match. I can't say how much I disliked the main character "Gabby" ... I finished reading this book just to get the book point in a reading competition with my husband. Gabby is old enough to have grown children (ages 35 - 26) but incredibly immature. She is bossy, manipulative, self-righteous, inconsistent and demands to be the center of attention. I initially enjoyed reading the story lines that involved her children, but eventually the children just became shades of Gabby. Susan Mallery, author of the Fool’s Gold romances, cheerfully invites you to Wishing Tree, where Christmas comes to life… A medida que se acerca la boda de Navidad, estas dos hermanas podrían desenvolver el regalo más preciado de todos: el amor. It is also traditional for couples to exchange presents on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas). This can be a fun way to continue celebrating your wedding day. The Christmas Wedding traditions

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop