1800 Tequila Silver 100% Agave 70 cl

1800 Tequila Silver 100% Agave 70 cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Look for Tequilas labeled “100% agave” to ensure a pure and enjoyable shot. Avoid Tequilas made with blends of agave and sugar cane, as they can be unpleasant and lead to an unpleasant hangover. Alternatives Unlike Scotch, adding water to Tequila does not enhance its flavor. Does 1800 Silver contain sugar or carbs? Tim Nudd, “Ad of the Day: Ray Liotta Says It All by Saying Nothing for 1800 Tequila,” Ad Week, October 30, 2013.

So often I find that when reviewing whiskey, ice is the enemy. The only flavors in whiskey that survive are typically the results of the aging process. But with this tequila everything survives through the ice — all of the aromas, all of the flavors… they are still there and in full force. However, based on the distillery’s reputation, there is a possibility that additives may be used, even though the Tequila does not exhibit typical flavors associated with additives. 1800 Silver: Specs Type of Tequila However, it is best to consume the remaining 25% of the bottle within a reasonable time frame to avoid any potential taste changes caused by oxidation or evaporation. Can 1800 Silver freeze? I like that I can really see the contents of the bottle, and that it isn’t obscured or masked. Especially with something this clear and pure, being able to see the spirit through the glass is something I appreciate. So, for me, the use of clear glass and minimalist labeling is a huge plus. In the United States, Canada, the UK, Europe, and Australia, 1800 Silver is bottled at 80 proof (40% ABV). However, in Mexico, it is bottled at 76 proof (38% ABV) due to tax reasons.

All their expressions come in the signature trapezoidal-shaped bottles, as a tribute to Mayan pyramids, with the top designed as a shot glass. Silver is an excellent choice for a Blanco Tequila shot for two key reasons: its affordability and being made entirely from agave.

It’s a very smooth, delicate spirit. No unpleasantness or unexpected issues. Just pure flavors. On Ice The liquid is crystal clear, just like filtered water. But it certainly doesn’t smell like water. The aroma coming off this glass is the very definition of a tequila, with notes of lemon citrus and a bit of newly mowed grass. It’s fresh and clean. Here, I’m not just sharing opinions; I’m weaving tales from the rich tapestry of my experiences over these three decades. Tequila Becomes First Spirits Brand to Sponsor the Los Angeles Lakers,” Marketing Weekly News, August 29, 2009.

Awards for 1800 Silver Tequila

My journey has seen me as an owner of sophisticated bars and renowned liquor shops, and even as a Mezcal distiller, honing the craft from scratch. If you’re looking for alternatives to 1800 Silver, consider Altos Plata, Espolon Blanco, Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver, or Gran Centenario Plata. It would take some time for the Cuervo family to embrace their distilling calling, but by 1880 the family had started commercially producing their spirits for sale. Known originally as “mezcal de Tequila” (mezcal from the town of Tequila), the Mexican government eventually — after much lobbying — allowed them to designate their spirits as a unique appellation known simply as “tequila.” The very first bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila rolled off the line in 1906 and a massive new category of distilled spirits was born. In 1758, Don José Antonio de Cuervo was granted a plot of land in the (soon to be Mexican) town of Tequila. Here, he would build a farm with his family where they would cultivate the blue agave plant that was native to the area and, in 1795, the family distilled and produced their first bottle of mezcal (side note for those who don’t quite understand the differentiation: scotch is to whiskey as tequila is to mezcal).

However, be cautious when mixing it with sugary sodas, as they can significantly increase sugar intake. Does 1800 Silver use additives? Jose Cuervo quite literally set the standard for tequila, and 1800 follows that same process. The spirit starts out with a crop of 100% blue agave plants which are harvested and have their leaves sliced off, leaving the hard core behind. That core is then cooked for about three days in an oven to convert the plant material into sugar, and then placed into large vats to ferment and allow yeast to convert that sugar into alcohol. While higher-end sipping Tequilas like Don Julio Blanco or Patron Silver may be in a different league, 1800 Silver offers good value in its mid-range category. Alcohol contentJessica Jupiter, “25 Cool Liquor Bottles Worth Buying For the Bottle Alone,” Complex, June 2, 2013. Remember, spending a lot on Tequila isn’t necessary for a good Margarita—the right taste and punch are what matter most. Is 1800 Silver good for shots? Its flavor profile and reasonable price point make it suitable for both traditional and flavored Margaritas, such as Mangoritas.

The 1800 Tequila brand was formed as a subset of Jose Cuervo in 1975. Produced at the same facility and using the same materials as the famous Jose Cuervo tequila, this brand was designed to produce a superior sipping spirit for the higher end market. The 1800 date comes from the first year when oak barrels were first used to age tequila. Product The first officially licensed tequila manufacturer was Jose Antonio Cuervo of Jalisco, Mexico, in 1758, after he was given the rights by King Ferdinand VI of Spain to cultivate a portion of land. Shortly thereafter, the production of tequila was banned, until 1795, when King Carlos IV lifted the ban. 1800 is widely known as the year in which tequila was first successfully aged in wood. [6] Whether you’re a seasoned enthusiast or just dipping your toes into this world, I invite you to join me as we explore the fascinating realm of these legendary spirits.No, 1800 Silver will not freeze due to its high alcohol content. While chilling Tequila in the freezer is a common practice, adding ice can dilute the spirit. Tequila, including 1800 Silver, is low in sugar and carbs, making it a suitable choice for those on a strict diet. The insights I’ve gained aren’t just from books or hearsay; they are the result of hands-on experience, countless tastings, and an enduring passion for these spirits. Limited run, in bottle made of Belgian crystal with pewter trim in a suede and leather case, an extra añejo tequila aged over three years in charcoal French Oak barrels [11] [12] When properly stored in a cool, dry place with the lid tightly sealed, opened 1800 Silver Tequila can remain good for a long time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop