Wella BlondorPlex Multi Blond Powder Bleach 800gr

Wella BlondorPlex Multi Blond Powder Bleach 800gr

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Based on Wella Master Brand USD sales on the 2022 Salon Hair Care Study for the hair colouring products category published by Kline. For optimal results, the BlondorPlex Cream Toners are designed to be mixed in a 1:2 ratio with Welloxon Perfect 1.9% Pastel Developer. This precise mixing ratio ensures the best toning performance. I find the tone too strong. How can I soften the result? For full-head or regrowth applications, apply your hair bleach from the crown down to the nape then crown forwards towards the front hairline. This will allow perfectly even lightening and help maintain hair condition.

sarahmasoncreative – With 30 years’ industry experience under her belt, Sarah has seen and done it all. She’s a renowned competition hairdresser, has twice been crowned Irish Hairdresser of the Year, is an experienced educator and has even assisted Eugene Soulieman at London Fashion Week.Delve deeper into the details of your client’s dream look. Do they want a subtle colour change? A rainbow transformation? Something in between? It’s time to paint a clearer picture of the desired destination, and understand what stands between them and their perfect hair. This is also a good time to cover off grey coverage. Find out if it’s something your client wants to explore, so you can choose the ideal colour product for their needs. For optimal longevity, it is recommended to use a Wella colour-preserving care range, which can sustain up to 20 shampoos, depending on the condition and porosity of your hair. Can I leave the toner on for longer than 5 minutes? The exposure time is 5 minutes. Longer exposure times create an additional neutralisation effect. The results have more depth and saturation.

Karen Wharton of @obsessionsalonspa – With 35 years of business ownership under her belt, Karen has a wealth of experience to share and a listening ear for her future mentee.There are two options for toner mixing. First, you can mix it in a 1:3 ratio. Alternatively, if you notice the result is too cool, you can opt for a combination of /36, /16, and /81 to achieve a reduced neutralization effect. When and why would I use the booster?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop