Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum - Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E for Brightening + Exfoliating - Vegan Hydrating Face Serum for Blemish-Prone + Sensitive Skin (30ml / 1oz)

£7.495
FREE Shipping

Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum - Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E for Brightening + Exfoliating - Vegan Hydrating Face Serum for Blemish-Prone + Sensitive Skin (30ml / 1oz)

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I personally went right in and used this every morning (as someone who can use a 15% Ascorbic A cid daily) and experienced no irritation whatsoever. HA is famous for its crazy water holding capacity as it can bind up to 1000 times its own weight in water. Amino- and vitamin-rich watermelon intensely hydrates, soothes, and fights free radical damage, hyaluronic acid instantly quenches thirsty skin, and AHAs buff away dead skin cells leaving skin soft, smooth, and glowing. This was pretty slow-acting compared to more concentrated formulas I've tried, but I'm not mad because it was so well-rounded and completely non-irritating. Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains ahas, chamomile, dimethicone, hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, squalane, vitamin c and vitamin e.

A 'proof point' with a green tick means a third party has verified the accuracy of the statement whereas no green tick means that there isn't independent confirmation (yet! However, it does have a dropper applicator, and the consistency of the serum really didn’t partner well with this type of applicator, so that was a bit challenging. Depending on your hair type, it can be a bit difficult to wash out and might cause some build-up (btw, this is not true to all silicones, only the non-volatile types). Alongside vitamin C, pineapple extract is said to gently exfoliate skin, while the addition of turmeric (another antioxidant) gives the vitamin C a boost. Only knocked off a star as the smell is odd and not really pineapple, could be off putting for some.

Our bouncy, lightweight serum will do just that with three potent forms of antioxidant-rich vitamin C. During the day, make sure to follow with sunscreen as vitamin C and AHAs can increase light sensitivity.

On top of manufacturer claims, there is also clinical in-vivo (tested on real people) data showing that 2% EAC can improve skin tone and whiten the skin. What seems to be a true difference, though, is that the salt form is more stable, easier to formulate and cheaper so it pops up more often on the ingredient lists. I don't think it's in a high concentration to really deeply-exfoliate the skin, but it's hydrating and can also help with the penetration of other ingredients. Found in 2017 with a sight to help beauty enthusiasts with best of beauty products in the international market.By creating this unique vitamin C mixture, we were able to maximize both the potency and stability in the formula. Below I will discuss more about the brand, the product itself, the results I have experienced and where you can purchase the product should you decide to try it.

As for hair care, it is a non-volatile silicone meaning that it stays on the hair rather than evaporates from it and smoothes the hair like no other thing. There's a Vitamin E derivative in here to help with stability, then lactic acid, which is an acid exfoliant.

Something else noteworthy about the application that isn’t necessarily difficult but is worth mentioning is that when you are rubbing the serum into your skin, it turns white and soaps up. There’s no reason to bash this serum—in all honesty, this might work for someone out there and the brand is worth giving a shot. Additionally, and maybe because of the dry skin in these areas, but I had a lot more blackheads around my mouth, on my chin, and all over my nose, which was super gross! They are limited edition for summer though, so be sure to make a trip to the beauty aisle before you leave with your groceries this week. In here we have Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, which is an oil-soluble form of Vitamin C, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (a doctored version of ascorbic acid that's more stable), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a salt-based derivative and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Ascorbyl Glucoside are water-soluble derivatives.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop