Happy Heavenly Birthday Card

Happy Heavenly Birthday Card

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dad, your birthday is such a special day, but it's bittersweet now that you celebrate it in heaven.

You are still a big part of my life, if only in spirit. It is not easy now that you’re gone. Every night, I say a prayer for you. I miss you. True friends are hard to find and I am sad that we cannot celebrate your birthday together. Happy birthday to you. I still treasure every memory we shared. When someone we care about passes away, it can be difficult, especially on their birthday. But we can still hold on to our memories and focus on how special they were. This may comfort you and bring a smile to your face. So if you have lost someone that is dear to you, send them birthday wishes in Heaven on the day that they were born, and hope that they are looking down at you with a smile on their face too. If, just for a moment, heaven could open its doors and let me say hi, I'd want to do it today. Here's a birthday hug from earth.Dear Mom, happy birthday to you. I hope you are doing well up there and have found much peace and happiness in a place far away. I miss you and will always do. This beautiful and touching birthday card was meant for the person you care for in Heaven. It can be difficult to lose someone special, and the sadness can become magnified on their birthday. Sometimes expressing how you feel can greatly help. This birthday card touches on how much you miss this person, and how you will never forget them. It was designed with a holy cross shining brightly in the sky, surrounded by clouds, and it's just perfect for you and the person you care about in Heaven. Whether you recently lost a loved one or they passed away a few years ago, whenever their birthday rolls around it can be a particularly difficult day. Writing them a card with happy heavenly birthday wishes can be a great way to help make you feel closer to them or serve as a way to celebrate their life.

Your birthday is a special day in my heart, dad. Though I'm celebrating it without you, I know you are watching me from heaven. A birthday becomes a bit sadder of a celebration when you aren't here to celebrate it with me, mom. I put your birthday card in the mail today. But I don't know if the post office will be able to find heaven. Happy birthday to the best mom in the universe, the one that always puts others before herself, the one who is always so patient and caring. And the one that taught me how to live life. I will always remember you mom, happy birthday.

Your sibling has always been by your side. And birthdays were always something you did together. Let them know you are thinking about them in heaven until you can celebrate together again. Share a few memories and words of comfort. For anyone who has lost their dad, we know it can be difficult to wish them a happy birthday when you can’t celebrate with them in heaven. In case you need a little bit of inspiration, here are our caring birthday wishes you can send to your dad on his special day: You really knew how to make birthdays extra special so, as a family, we’re going to try do the same for you. Happy birthday, grandma/grandad! Living without you is harder than I could ever imagine, Dad. But every day, I try my best to carry on and be happy, because I know that’s what you would have wanted. Wishing a happy heavenly birthday to you today, my beloved Father.

However, we understand that it can be difficult to find the right words and express how you feel, especially in sensitive and emotional situations like this. That’s why we’ve come up with some inspiration for happy birthday wishes to someone in heaven which may help you get started. Simple heavenly birthday wishes Today is your birthday in Heaven above. I am sending you blessings on the wings of a dove, not only for today, but every day hereof. I think of you always, my love! Happy birthday to you, my friend. I miss you every day.Whilst I wish we could have spent another birthday together, I’m very grateful for all the years that we did get to celebrate you! We all miss you each and every day, but especially today. I know that wherever you are, you’re having a great birthday and watching over us. Today, we celebrate your life. The loss of a brother will always resonate, but these wishes can help you to express how much he meant to you, and the lasting impression he made on your life. Growing up, I always had my dad to remind me, to nag at me, and to guide me. While he may not be with me today on his birthday, I will always remember his teachings. Dear dad, happy birthday and I love you. The magic of my love creates a beautiful bridge connecting us, so I can wish you a happy birthday in my heart.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop