IRWIN Quick-Grip Clamps, One-Handed, Mini Bar, 6-Inch, 4-Pack (1964758) , Black

IRWIN Quick-Grip Clamps, One-Handed, Mini Bar, 6-Inch, 4-Pack (1964758) , Black

RRP: £31.56
Price: £15.78
£15.78 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lead times are shown on the product and trolley pages and are always advertised in working days (Monday to Friday). The lockable swivel jaw enables uneven surfaces to be clamped, fitted with square XP-style protective pads to protect the work surface from damage.

Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Toolstation Ltd, acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.They mention that it's a great and versatile product, ideal for the average jobs, and that it works well with loads of pressure. The Irwin® Quick-Grip® Clamp Stand can be coupled with heavy-duty or medium-duty one-handed bar clamps when level clamping is required. Having since moved on to two additional colleges I’ve always made sure we did business with Tilgear.

Although most Supplier Direct products are available nationally, restrictions and surcharges may apply subject to your postcode. Irwin Quick-Grip® Quick-Change™ Medium-Duty Bar Clamps can be converted from a clamp to a spreader in seconds, with a clamping hold load of 136kg. From the smallest craft project to large scale cabinetry, you'll always get the clamping performance you need. DT Technician, Millais School "Thank you for the excellent service your company provides for this school. Federation of Winklebury Infant and Junior Schools, Basingstoke "I just want to thanks you for delivering the workbenches last week and your engineer who worked very hard to have them all ready for us on time.Welcome to Bradfords Building Supplies – your trusted local trade Builders Merchant since 1770, providing building supplies throughout the South West; Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and even into Hertfordshire and Worcestershire! The lockable swivel jaw enables uneven surfaces to be clamped and it is fitted with square XP-style protective pads to protect the work surface from damage. An amazing experience so far 10/10 for service I must admit" - D Shah, Designed with Elegance UK "I have used Tilgear to supply us with goods since 2014 when I started as a Construction Technician. Haileybury Turnford, Hertfordshire "Thank you very much for your and the rest of your crew for their assistance in getting this sorted so promptly. IRWIN QUICK-GRIP® Clamps can be converted from a clamp to a spreader in seconds, with a clamping hold load of 136kg.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Your expertise at Tilgear is something I value greatly, especially when it comes to selecting the right tools and equipment for our school's needs. Whether it’s a small side project or large‑scale woodworking, QUICK‑GRIP® One‑Handed Bar Clamps have you covered. It has a one handed operation and is equipped with removable and non-marking pads which provide protection to work surfaces.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

IRWIN QUICK-GRIP® One-Handed Bar Clamps offer the right fit, features, and pressure for any clamping job-- from the smallest project to large scale cabinetry.There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop