Universal Car Amplifier Bass Knob Control Via RCA RCA Audio Interconnect LC-1

Universal Car Amplifier Bass Knob Control Via RCA RCA Audio Interconnect LC-1

RRP: £17.94
Price: £8.97
£8.97 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

my responce was based on my first reply in which i said IF the remote gain does not go louder then what was set at the amp.

and I dont want a million splitters and stuff I need to convert the headphone plug output from my computer to quad RCA since the amplifier takes two lefts and two right channels in RCA inputs and I have the amplifier in bridged mode for two subwoofers.The remote gain knob controls the gain FROM the point that it is set on the amp rather then TO the point it is set on the amp (which sndsgood explains) Say for example the amp has a gain range of 0-10 and it is safe at 5, then the remote knob will only turn it up or down from that 5 point, not 0.

Currently running a pair of Stereo Integrity M3 Carbon's, a pair of Stereo Integrity M25's, a pair of Dayton Audio Epique E180HE-44's, and a pair of CSS Audio (Creative Sound Solutions) SDX12's with a pair of JL Audio XD 400/4's for the front stage and a pair of Wolfram Audio W3000. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are always ready to assist you in finding the perfect amp remote bass control knob for your specific setup. Yeah i don’t touch bass boost, i have 3500rms in a minitruck it’s already plenty boosted for my taste 😂, I’ve always heard people talk about them as being related to gain so i just wanted to make sure i wasn’t gonna blow my sub to fuckin Jupiter.Always read the instructions for information about care and usage as different speakers have different capabilities.

but i think for now if i tune it by ear and get it to where it seems like its not going any louder and set it would that be fine? As far as the remote gain, such as on AQ or DC amps, whether is maxed or at the minimum level before you plug it in, it will not make a difference, just make sure you set the gain with it plugged in around the 75% mark.Sonic Electronix offers a selection of remote bass control knobs compatible with different amplifier models, providing a seamless integration with your car audio system. The only reason it sound louder when you turn the gain too high is because there’s a high pitch frequency along with the bass note making it sound louder but it not putting out anymore rms, it’s just putting out distortion. But if you did it that way then you'd be getting into clipping assuming you had properly set your gain to the proper level to begin with. If he sets the gain on his amp to the point of maximum yeild before no clipping then he should leave it that way, NOTHING he does to the amp will make it any louder and still allow it to operate safely.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop