Hyuhome Electric Bikes for Adult, Magnesium Alloy Ebikes Bicycles All Terrain,26" 36V 12.5Ah/13Ah Removable Lithium-Ion Battery Mountain Ebike for Mens

£349.5
FREE Shipping

Hyuhome Electric Bikes for Adult, Magnesium Alloy Ebikes Bicycles All Terrain,26" 36V 12.5Ah/13Ah Removable Lithium-Ion Battery Mountain Ebike for Mens

RRP: £699.00
Price: £349.5
£349.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.

The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. I live close to alot of off road routes (but fairly level ground), so do not wish to be limited to the road limit of 15mph. You may enter the competition online or for free by post by sending your entry to HITTING IT BIG COMPETITIONS on a postcard. The bike comes with excellent accessories for enhanced cycling, including front and rear mechanical disc brakes, 21-35 speed shimano professional transmission system and front suspension forks, offers smooth shock absorption when cycling on uneven surfaces.I have an excellent 26″ Hyuhome folding electric bike but need a new electric handlebar dashboard, as mine is not waterproof. The flexible battery power supply allows you to recharge it either on or off the bike frame and is fast charging in just 3 to 4 hours.

This is a smart mountain bike which is waterproof and has a battery, It has wear resistant tyres which are anti-slip and bright LED headlights and horn so it is suitable for use at night as well as in the day.

Lithium battery, The BMS (Battery Management System) protects the battery in all aspects and prolongs its service life. The reviewer noted that the bike’s motor provides ample assistance, making it easy to tackle hills and longer distances.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop