The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting

The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I'm excellent at logistics (obsessed one might say) and even i think this book this is far over the top. Mention this book to a parent or family member and you can almost guarantee they will have an opinion, whether they have read it or not.

Studies explained over and over what happens when CIO method is used, babies freeze, they learn that noone is coming and stop crying to preserve life. Grāmata paliks bez vērtējuma ne tāpēc, ka tā būtu slikta, bet gan tāpēc, ka mazuļa audzināšana, kopšana un rūpes par mazo ir katras ģimenes ļoti intīms un personīgs process. I find it hard to believe that any new mother has been able to follow her routines successfully; how on earth you make a three.Some of my colleagues can barely spell their own names if you get my drift (a water pun, 10 points if you spotted that). I am sure that to an experienced parent this is nothing new or ground-breaking, but I sure found it useful. Never before has a book about parenting divided opinion as much as this one: The New Contented Little Baby Book by Gina Ford. Whether you are expecting your first child, or are experiencing difficulties with an older baby, this comprehensive guide contains all the expert guidance you need to help your baby feed and sleep well.

Think of this as a mini book review, although unlike a school book review, I am not doing this under duress! For more details, please consult the latest information provided by Royal Mail's International Incident Bulletin.I believe this book will continue to be an excellent resource throughout baby’s first year given that the reader doesn’t try to live it verbatim. These books are more of a manual on how to be a shite parent and a lack of confidence on part of the parent. I ignored the haters and tried to go by this book anyway because my husband wanted to, but they were right. Fully updated and with helpful input from clients, readers and mothers who simply love her routines, “The New Contented Little Baby Book” gives reassuring and practical advice to new parents that works from one of the UK’s most respected and most talked about maternity nurses. The other tip that helped me was to start the day at a specific time no matter what happens in the night.

At a time when I was still trying to learn about my baby, I found this to be extremely overwhelming to follow and after a few days of waking her for feedings, I learned that my baby objects to being woken up! After reading many books that focused on theory and lacked detailed directions, I thought this was exactly what I was looking for.

One other thought about this: books that sell in the millions have often been bought by a significant number of people who really hate them. Kitty had quite a low birth weight, so I stayed on the regime for a one-week-old baby for some time. It's possible that I may have a second baby in a few years who isn't as contented as my first born and find this book the answer to my problems. She's against feeding on demand, despite all the splendid evidence that this method is good for both mother and baby; and she makes parents let their children scream (in one ghastly case study a parent "gave in" after letting her child scream for THREE hours) themselves to sleep, and then when the baby has collapsed exhausted the parent must pick up the child lest he/she sleep past the strictly regimented time-frame of nap.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop