Captured: Highgate Preparatory Academy, Book 1

Captured: Highgate Preparatory Academy, Book 1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But fate is a b***h, and one night my life tips on its axis again, making me doubt my dark knights as their terrifying secrets are revealed. Our connection is immediate and earth shattering. The stuff of f***ing fairy tales. My knights wear tarnished armour. They’re angels that have fallen into the pits of hell and been baptised anew in blood, emerging devastatingly beautiful but with the souls of demons.

Since the moment I finished Captured I have been waiting for this book and let me tell ya, it did not disappoint!! I love listening along to the songs that are mentioned during certain scenes, it adds so much to these scenes and i love that Rosa does this! the book itself was okay. The writing was mediocre at best. somethings were so weirdly described that i couldn't even figure out what the author meant by them. We have Ash... who's the leader of the group and takes the longest to finally give in to his desire for his 'princess'. He's broken in so many ways and Lilly just wants to help him to heal. Even though she has her own healing to do. But she's really the light to Ash's darkness and they need each other desperately.

I knew that you would change my life, our lives, from the first moment that you stepped out of that shower. I just never knew how much you would become a part of me. You are buried so deep inside, Pretty Girl, that if they were to cut me in half you would be there too, in every part of me." (Loki) then she steps out of the bathroom obviously in a towel only to meet the 4 hottest guys ever and find out she lives with them. then the guy who she calls lucifer tells her she can't have the room that is empty for whatever reason and girly decides that she's just gonna sleep in the room of the guy who just dried her of bcs sleeping on the sofa is no option at all. Lilly makes me feel more alive than I've felt in a long time. She has breathed life into me, waking me up as if from a deep slumber. And I need her breath, like a dying man needs the kiss of life." (Kai) I love Lilly - her tongue in cheek humor, no filter, and the way she loves is just pure sunshine compared to her harrowing past. I really enjoyed how she embraced her new life and how she stands toe-to-toe with each of the guys. I am not such a fan of MM... I usually prefer the MMCs' attention on the FMC, so that is that... but it was spicy either way.

We have our lethal man Jax, with a lethal monster appendage 🙈 and muscles to match. Our resident hot head with LITERAL touch her and die vibes and last but not least sweet and quiet Kai, with so trauma behind his eyes but is a complete Dom in the bedroom and don’t get me started on his 🍆 piercings 👀 or any of the others 🍆 piercings🫣Okay ladies, let's talk. Steam. Smut. Spice. Whatever you want to call it, this book is full of it. By far the most smexy scenes I have ever seen in a book. If too much steam is a turn off for you, then this one isn't for you. I'd estimate a good 60-70% is dedicated to steamy scenes. Yet appearances can be deceiving, and even knights must submit to tyrant kings. It turns out that the grass is not always greener on the other side—it too is stained with crimson. And none of us can claim innocence.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop