Khamrah EDP - Eau De Parfum Unisex 100ml(3.4 oz) | Vanilla Sweet Warm Spicy Woody | by Lattafa Perfumes

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Khamrah EDP - Eau De Parfum Unisex 100ml(3.4 oz) | Vanilla Sweet Warm Spicy Woody | by Lattafa Perfumes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In Budapest women and men are on the verge of a nervous breakdown to get some sample from the latest Lattafa. Ich kann gar nicht genug betonen, wie sehr ich dieses Parfum liebe. Der Duft ist einfach atemberaubend. Es ist eine perfekte Mischung aus verschiedenen Noten, die sich zu einem einzigartigen und langanhaltenden Dufterlebnis vereinen. Jedes Mal, wenn ich es trage, erhalte ich Komplimente von Freunden und Kollegen.

ThePerfumeBox.com offers affordable and 100% authentic Fragrance samples for over 400+ fragrances so you can try before you buy! A note of hazelnuts unfolds, and Khamrah smells exactly like the Iranian delicacy "ranginak": dates stuffed with nuts and rolled in toasted flour with cinnamon, cardamom and pistachios. PLEASE, NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAIBLE THIS FRANGANCE, i TRY TO BUY FOR SIX MONTH, BUT I HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED. PLEASE NOTIFY ME, I LOVE THIS FRAGANCE. I got a recent batch and it’s just weak. No projection, 0 sillage, no longevity. Anyone struggling with a batch from April?? When I saw what the bottle of Khamrah Lattafa Perfumes looked like, I was stunned and disappointed, and I did not immediately decide to write about this fragrance.Yes, it has a big gourmand heart, but there are so many spices and resins in it that Khamrah cannot be called truly sweet. Baccarat Rouge 540 - Inspired Alternative Perfume, Extrait De Parfum, Fragrances For Men & Women - Roulette 540 Deutsch | Español | Français | Čeština | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית

Yes, this is a sweet perfume for lovers of sweet perfumes, however, Khamrah does not tyrannize with its sweetness, it remains affectionate and sweet, sophisticated and gentle. My favorite tipsy angel with cognac-soaked wings, Angels' Share enjoys hot tea with cinnamon and candied fruit cake, readily breathes in the scent of cognac-aged oak barrels, warms up by the fireplace, squinting at the light of candles, and tells fairytales... The angel tells all these tales to adults because there is no need for drunk people to talk to children, and adults also sometimes want fairy tales. Perfume Khamrah by Lattafa Perfume spray - Unisex, sweet, amber, vanilla, warm spicy, cinnamon, woody, gourmandy, oriental I found myself using Khamrah regularly on those days when I especially crave comfort and serenity, alternating it with two other fragrances of personal pleasure: Dolcelisir L'Erbolario and Eau Lente Diptyque, about whichsomeday I will certainly write, although this is not a new fragrance.

Dear writer. Lattafa is a standalone niche perfume house that produces a lot of perfumes under it's own name. You cant call say they are imitating any brand unless they create and label the exact same of a product and put the original manufacturer's name on it. They created a really nice perfume that smells like another nice perfume you know (By Killian Angel Share) and they named is Khamrah. They are not trying to copy nor imitate Angel Share. Khamrah doesn't make as much of a statement as most Arabian perfumes, but it's impossible to miss. And, of course, it is very strong and long lasting. The fact is that I tried Khamrah Lattafa Perfumes without even knowing what its bottle looked like. Among the samples of Arabic fragrances that one of the readers sent me was Khamrah. I liked it very much - a frank South, not even trying to flirt with Western tastes: fleshy dates and Arabic sweets, an abundance of beautiful spices, but at the same time without the obsessive suffocating sweetness that is often characteristic of Arabic perfumes.

However, this is a separate big and painful topic, and now I want to explain how it happened that I undertook a review of a perfume that outwardly imitates the design of Angels' Share, and even a pyramid that seems to be trying to reach my favorite By Kilian fragrance. A Oriental-Style também foi uma excelente descoberta. Produto bem acondicionado e rápido a chegar a Portugal. 5✨ Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. But Angels' Share immediately goes to an alcoholic side – cognac in all its forms, and its sweetness is completely European in spirit and taste. And that's when I realized that I needed to say something about Khamrah Lattafa Perfumes, despite the bottle, despite the attempt to imitate another perfume, all the more strange because Khamrah is quite original and attractive precisely because of its originality.So the whole city is on fire - or fever- how to catch up with the perfume friends: it s all in the craze now, seems more important than the forthcoming winter blues, or the ever increasing inflation.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop